top

Friday, July 30, 2010

Extra curricular activity 2

"I guess you can teach him a lot about pleasing a woman." I ventured,
and asked him if he had a real fuck, yet. He said not.

"Well, we must teach you then." said I, and Jenny affirmed.

"The first thing you must know is to find the clit." Julian showed
every sign of being a keen learner.

Jenny leaned over backwards, pulled her legs up and opened her legs for
me to show him. Sitting slightly higher than what we were, she
presented a perfect eye level view.

I drew her lips apart, revealing a perfect little bud sitting between
her pussylips.

"Feel it" I instructed, "it becomes erect, just like you, when aroused.

Julian reached cautiously toward it and touched it gently, with a smile
that was bigger than that of the Cheshire cat.

"That's it. You want to lubricate it" I went on.

"You can dip your finger in the hole for lube." I said, and showed him,
by dipping my finger in and gently massaging her clit with it while she
held her pussy open.

"Ooh, nice." she almost grunted.

"Women like to have the whole sensitive area rubbed. Especially around
the arse and hole. The area in between is called the perineum." I
pulled Jenny's but cheeks slightly apart to demonstrate. She was now
showing her clit, her hole and even her asshole was visible. Julian
looked like he was bout to burst.

His cock was erect and shiny with perspiration.

"Save that" I instructed, "this course includes a real fuck. That is, if
you want." Julian nodded feverishly.

"She likes to have her clit stroked with the glans." I continued the
instructions. "Like this" Julian looked on feverishly while I inserted
my glans between Jenny's pussylips, First in the hole and then sliding
it up the skit, so that it oushed her lips open and rubbed against her
clit.

"Ooh, you're gonna make me cum." she purred, "make me cum. Please!"

"All in good time." I replied.

"What she also likes is a finger in her ass while one is fucking her." I
carried on the coaching. I put one hand round her back and beneath
her bum so that I could finger her arse while penetrating her pussy.
My cock, which just moments before was still rubbing against her clit
slid effortlessly into Jenny's eager cunt.

I gave two or three thrusts, then withdrew. Jenny's pussy was, even
visibly from the outside, convulsing with desire.

"Now you go." I said to Julian, pointing to Jenny's gaping and
convulsing cunt. I watched as he slid his long shaft inside her an
admired his restraint. But once inside, he thrust with a tempo. His
first orgasm came so quickly, it caught all of us by surprise. After a
few thrusts he bucked and heaved and emptied his load into Jenny. But
he wasn't going to short change himself. After a moment he resumed,
without ever even withdrawing. his spunk just oozed out of Jenny.
From the lower level that I was now alone occupying, the coupling was
taking place on eye level. She had her legs right up and he had his
legs slightly parted, with the result that I had an un obstructed view
of him penetrating her pussy and their two assholes. From here I could
see the cum oozing past his cock out of my wife, as he resumed his
thrusts. it took him a little longer to cum again, but soon he heaved
another load into her belly. This time he lost his erection and pulled
out, leaving Jenny's cunt open and pulsating.

"Never leave a woman half way." I admonished and she moaned: "make me
cum, PLEASE" I leant over and massaged her cunt roughly, pulling her
engorged lips from side to side, but going gently on her clit, only
indirectly manipulating it with the pliant lips. Soon she came too,
treating the two of us to the sight of her hole convulsing and
jettisoning the remaining cum. Her pussy spread and contracted s much
that the opening to her pussy was visible and then disappeared as it
contracted again. Something that I had not noticed before is that her
anus contracted simultaneously with each convulsion, but then I had not
had quite such a birds eye view of her cumming.

With the last of the silvery mess still running down her, I continued
the lesson.

"Some women really like it if you clean up afterwards." I told Julian.
"Jenny likes for a man to lick out his cum." I was still going to ask
whether he had objections, but he set about the task hungrily. "Lick
her with a broad tongue from the anus to her clit. She bound to cum
again." I advised, and he promptly complied. By this time I too was, as
Jenny called it, "RBR" (randy beyond repair.

"Shall I demonstrate that ass grabbing technique again?" I ventured, to
which she gave a double affirmative. This time Julian had to watch as
my cock slid into Jenny's well known interior. She performed her Thai
sucking manoeuvre on me and had me cumming in no time. I enjoyed the
feel of her soft, warm insides while emptying my balls in the dark
passage that had been enjoyed by Julian just before.

"Chance to clean up again." I said, as we offered Jenny's well fucked
pussy to Julian for the second time.

Then I headed for the shower once more, and left the two to satisfy
themselves.

The last I saw was Julian's balls sticking out from Jenny's pussy, and
two assholes, feverently working rhythmically towards another climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment