top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Auction

The Auction
By: Jerry DeFort

It was not the kind of place I would normally attend. But I knew she would be there, with her husband. I was waiting when they arrived, had their Mercedes parked by the attendant and walked into the lobby. I was there leaning against the wall, unnoticed. That is how I wanted it. As they moved through the door into the main auction room, I followed just a few steps behind. The scent of her perfume, light and delicate, floated back to my nostrils, heightening my sense of her. She was wearing a long dress, emerald green, with a slit up the left side to mid thigh. I don't know what it was exactly about her that had me so enthralled. She was not the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, but she came close.

She had a grace and style about her that made everyone notice, especially me. He directed her to a seat somewhere near the middle of the room. I watched as she moved in to sit. He sat on the isle. It was almost time to start. Most all of the seats were occupied; however, the one next to her was open. I had hoped it would be. I moved quickly forward and asked if I could sit. They looked up, hardly noticing me, and moved their knees aside to let me pass.

She had brought a light sweater, in case she got cold, which she laid across her lap. I sat facing front, not looking at them at all. Everyone was waiting for the bidding to start. He had a bid paddle but she did not. I had one also, but had no intention of buying anything. I was after a different kind of treasure. I was here because I knew she would be here. The lights grew dim, as the words of the auctioneer rang out across the room. Paddles were raised all around the room, bids were acknowledged, and paintings were sold.

It was only a slight move, but a calculated one, that had my knee gently rubbing against her leg. My eyes were straight ahead as were hers. She felt it, but was not sure whether it was just an accident. She moved her leg away without looking my way. I moved my leg against her again. She noticed again, and now knew that it was no accident. Women like her always know. And she certainly knew. Her eyes stayed on the displayed painting. She moved her leg and mine followed. I knew she would not risk telling him. She was a confident woman and she could certainly handle this.

Without looking, I deliberately moved my hand down by my side. I rubbed the back of it against her thigh. She jumped slightly. Her husband looked but was unable to see anything in the dim light. Knowing he had looked, she turned in her head to smile at him, as if it were nothing. He looked back at the display. I kept my hand against her thigh and slid it down more, then slowly slid it back up.

There could be no doubt in her mind now. She glanced my way just for a moment. I could see her out of the corner of my eye, but continued looking straight ahead at the display. Then I moved my hand to the part of her thigh where the slit in her dress hung open. I rubbed against her bare skin. I felt her shiver. Her husband must have felt it too, and looked again, asking if she were cold.

"No --just excited" she said.

I slid my hand up into the slit and placed it on top of her thigh. She covered it quickly with her sweater and placed her hand on my wrist,trying to push it away. I continued to look straight ahead, holding my hand there, and gently squeezing her thigh. She cleared her throat as I slid my hand up a few inches. She still pushed against it, but I was a too strong, and she knew I was, but still she said nothing. I knew she wouldn't. The bidding continued, with great excitement. I now slid my hand to the inside of her thigh. I heard her as she took a sudden intake of air. He looked, but not seeing anything, he just smiled at her. She smiled back. He wouldn't do anything even if he saw. He was a gentleman. I knew he wouldn't do anything to cause a disturbance. It would be just too embarrassing.

She also knew he wouldn't and she didn't need him to. She felt she could handle this on her own. I slid my hand very slowly up the inside of her thigh. She shifted as the edge of my hand touched her pussy through her panties. I felt the heat as she clamped her legs on my hand. I held it right there, all the while looking straight ahead. She knew now that she had lost, and released the grip of her thighs on my hand.

I turned my hand over and cupped her warm pussy. She spread her legs slightly and I slid her panties aside touching her lips. They were very swollen and hot. Her husband was bidding on a painting.

She leaned over to him saying "I like this one. Please bid higher."

He raised his paddle again, giving the signal of a higher bid and as he did, I pushed a finger into her warm wet pussy. Someone else had bid too, so she leaned toward him again, saying, "higher." He raised the paddle and this time, I pushed my finger as deep into her as I could. He had the final bid.

I got up and asked if they would allow me to pass. She looked up at me as by and headed into the lobby. I leaned against a pole by the ladies room while I waited. It was not long. I knew it wouldn't be. She glanced up at me as she walked by. I watched her walk. She turned her head and kind of smiled as she entered the ladies room. I waited 30 seconds before walking in behind her. She looked at me as I came through the door. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard. Our greedy tongues entwined, as I pressed my hard cock against her. Her lips were soft and yielding as she urgently kissed me.

I pusher her roughly back into a stall and locked the door. Reaching down, I pulled the emerald green dress up over her hips, and turned her to face the side wall. Then I yanked her panties down over her hips. She let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. I leaned her forward, putting my hand between her legs, and sticking two fingers in her sopping pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could and let out a low groan.

I unbuckled my pants and let them fall, then pushed my shorts down. My hard cock sprang free and I placed the head against her slit. As I rubbed it up and down her wet slit a few times, she pressed her pussy back into my cock. I found her entrance and pushed forward, hitting bottom in one stroke. She came immediately, clinching the muscles of her pussy around my cock. Another low moan escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yessssss."

I pulled back and slammed into her again and again, pounding her pussy as hard as I could, all the while,knowing I could not last long. I felt my balls swell, and I let out a groan as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her hot pussy. I took my cock out, turned her around, and pushed downward on her shoulders. She knew what I wanted her to do. Kneeling on the floor, she took my cock into her warm mouth. She looked up into my eyes as she licked our mixed juices from my shrinking cock. I smiled at her, pulling my cock out of her mouth when it was clean. I reached for my pants, got dressed and left her there. As I walked throug the door leading outside, I turned to see her re enter the auction room. She wouldn?t say anything. Why would she? She knew she could handle this, all on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment