top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Beautiful Laura

Big Beautiful Laura
By: moodcouple (moodcouple@hotmail.com)

On their way to the airport Nancy had her husband stop to pick up her secretary. Nancy was going to a training seminar in Nebraska and wanted to give Laura some last-minute instructions before leaving town. Behind her back Nancy always referred to Laura as 'the fat cow with the swaying teats,' which embarrassed Wes. Especially the 'teats' part, which he assumed she used to follow the bovine theme. Secretly Wes thought of Laura as a Big Beautiful Woman, BBW, with Big Beautiful Tits, BBT's. But he wouldn't ever want Nancy to know that. To Wes Nancy was 'the wicked witch of the west,' but he wouldn't want her to know that either.

Nancy had Wes drop her and Laura at the airport door while he went to park. When he got inside Nancy was going through security. As he and Laura walked back to the garage he wondered why he hadn't just waited outside. "Just Nancy's way of being in charge," he thought. They could hear Nancy's plane taking off as Wes held the car door open for Laura. Instead of getting in, she pulled him against her and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

************

I hope no one thinks I was having an affair with my boss's husband was because I hate her, although I do. It was because he was the first man in a long time who made me feel like a desirable woman. You see, I'm fat. Not huge fat, but big enough. Wes didn't care. In fact, he seemed to like it, like my oversized figure. We had first slept together a few weeks earlier when he gave me a ride home after my car broke down. Actually we didn't sleep, we fucked. I got it good for the first time in a long time. And now the wicked witch was going out of town and we'd have all night to feast on each other. Hell, we might even sleep a little.

Wes had parked in a far corner of the garage and as soon as we got to the car I grabbed him and kissed him hard. I could feel his erection against my leg. I rubbed against him and he pinched my nipples through my blouse until I finally let him go and got in the car. In the time it took him to walk around and get in beside me I made a decision to do something I'd never done before.

When Wes got in he kissed me again, then asked, "Do we have time to stop at your place?"

"No honey," I told him. "I gotta get to work. Nancy gave me a lot to do and she'll call me as soon as she gets to Omaha." Then I reached down and rubbed him through his pants. "But, we do have time for something." With that, I opened his pants and unzipped him. Pulling his dick out I admired how thick and hard it was. I have to admit I was a little nervous about what I was going to do. Not because I didn't want to, I disparately wanted to do it. But I was afraid I wouldn't do it right, wouldn't please him.

We both slid our seats back and I got on my knees, bending over until I was holding him directly in front of my face. "Okay girl," I told myself, "It's now or never." Can you believe it, I was thirty-two years old and had never sucked a man's cock before. I could see the moisture oozing out of the tiny slit in the tip. I licked it off, surprised at how little taste there was.

Lowering my head I took him into my mouth. "Oh god, Laura," he mumbled. "That feels so good, your lips feel so good on me." Encouraged, I ran my tongue around the crown. He moaned in pleasure and I took more of him into my mouth, only stopping when I felt I might gag. I slid him part way out, then sucked him back in a little further. I'd read about how to do this, and heard other women talk about it, but it was so much different when it was my mouth with a cock in it. I repeated sliding him in and out and the gag reflex seemed to ease. Soon I had him completely in, my nose in his pubic hair.

Slowly I eased him out and held him in front of my face. Looking him in the eye I said, "I'm going to suck you off, Wes. You're gonna cum in my mouth." I started to lean over again, then stopped and added, "And I'm going to swallow every drop of it." I hoped I could do it as I slid him deeply into my mouth. I didn't stop until my nose was once more against his belly. As I sucked gently on him I reached into his pants and fondled his balls. He tried to arch his back, fucking my mouth. I was amazed at how good it made me feel to be pleasuring him that way. And how powerful also. I had complete control over him, over his manhood, over his desire. I squeezed my thighs together, stimulating my own sex. My panties were wet with the excitement of what I was dong to/for my lover.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes," me mumbled as I licked and sucked at him. Then suddenly, "OHGODOHLAURAHOHGODYES!" he shouted. His cock swelled and semen hit the back of my throat. What I had tasted earlier, his pre-cum I guess, had not prepared me for the deep, salty taste of the real thing. He kept throbbing, giving me more of the thick, silky liquid that I swallowed reflexively. Finally the pulsing slowed and I was able to hold some in my mouth, savoring his essence.

I nursed the last few drops out of his shrinking manhood, then looked up and said, "Thank you, Wes. Thank you for giving that to me."

"Oh hell," he said. "Thank you. I've never had a woman do that before. It was wonderful."

"You mean Nancy doesn't . . . you know . . . suck you?"

"No, not me anyway. But then, uh, we don't really have a sex life."

"Isn't that something you're supposed to say before you seduce a woman," I kidded.

"I guess I got it out of order. But it's true, we haven't had sex for a long time.

"Well, I've never had a man cum in my mouth before. But I gotta do it again, that's for sure." We drove downtown with him smiling in pleasure and me in pride. Pride that I had pleased this man in a way no one else had pleased him, and pride in the thought that a part of him was now inside my belly, becoming a part of me. I didn't even mind being fat if some of that fat came from his cum.

The whole thing had started two weeks earlier when Nancy had gotten a call from an irate client. She needed to fly down to Little Rock with her boss to fix the problem and had Wes bring her suitcase to the office. It took him longer to get there than she expected and she had just enough time to chew me out one more time. She also reamed him pretty good for not getting there quicker.

To make matters worse, my car had broken down that morning and I was looking at a long trip home on the El. Wes offered me a ride which I gladly accepted. When we got to my place I invited him in for a cup of coffee. As the coffee was brewing Wes said, "I'm sorry for the way Nancy talked to you, Laura."

"That's okay," I told him. I'm used to it, and besides, she didn't treat you any better."

"Yeah, I guess she was just passing her customer's anger on us," he said.

"She does that a lot," I observed.

"I know, but there's no reason she should make those personal comments abut you."

"You mean the 'cow with big teats' thing she says," I asked, only half kiddingly.

"Yeah."

"Well, they are pretty big, I said looking down at my chest, "But I prefer not to think of them as teats."

"If it makes you feel better, I think of them as 'tits,' and good looking ones, too," he said with a smile.

Laughing, I opened a button on my blouse and looked down into it. "You hear that, girls. He thinks you're a couple of good looking tits." Looking back at him, I said, "The girls say 'thank you.' They appreciate the praise." I left the button open and couldn't help notice he was also looking down my blouse which I took as even higher praise. Sightly embarrassed, I said, "I guess they are kinda big. But then, all of me is big."

"Big and beautiful," he said.

Blushing, I told him, "You may not say that if you saw me without clothes on."

"I'd like that, Laura. I'd like to see you naked." Was that a proposition? I should have been angry, but instead I was a little turned on. Did he really want to see me naked? I was thinking that I sure wouldn't mind getting him out of his clothes when Wes stood up, took my hand and pulled me to him. "Oh shit," I thought. "He means it." Then he kissed me. Lots of lip action, lots of tongue, with a large bulge pressed against my thigh. I would have collapsed into his arms but I was afraid he'd drop me.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered, "You really do want to get naked, don't you?" Then I kissed him again.

"Un huh." Kiss.

I nodded toward the hallway. "Bedroom's down there." Kiss.

"Let's go." Kiss.

I wasn't a virgin, but if a hymen could regenerate itself mine'd had plenty of time to grow back. It had been a long time since a man had undressed me. Had touched my body. Had sucked on my nipples. And even longer since one had licked my pussy - which is exactly what Wes did to me. I laid back on the bed with my eyes closed and his head between my legs. His tongue slid along my lips, then he stuck it into me as I moaned. I think I cried out when he reached my clit. I know I cried out when his fingers penetrated me - that's when the first orgasm hit. I bounced on the bed, forcing myself harder against his mouth. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to have a man make love to me. He continued to lick and suck as I soaked his face with my emissions. As good as it was, I needed more. "I want you in me, Wes. Please give it to me, fuck me," I begged. Obligingly he moved up and knelt between my legs. I reached down and grabbed his dick, helping him ease it into me. "Oh hell yes," I sighed as he penetrated me completely.

"God Laura, your pussy is so hot and tight."

"And your cock is so hard and big," I responded. "I love it. Yes, yes," I added as he started moving harder and faster. Soon he was slamming into me, into my cunt, and I was moaning non-stop. I wrapped my big thighs around him and held him tightly against me, his cock buried as deeply as I could get it. "OHGODOHGODOHFUCKFUCKFUCK," came out of me as a second, more powerful orgasm hit. My body was on fire, ignited by the heat in my cunt.

"OHSHITMETOO," he cried out and I could feel him throbbing inside me, filling me with his warm cream. We bounced together, drawing out our shared climax.

When we finally calmed down Wes slid out of me and rolled over onto the bed. He held me close with a hand on my breast. As we got our breath back he pinched my nipple and said, "Laura, that was so good. I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you."

"I have to admit I'm surprised. Happy, but surprised. Nancy is so petit, and I'm so . . . well . . . big. I never even considered trying to attract you.

"Big is good, as far as I'm concerned," Wes said. "Especially after spending years with a woman who has the figure of an anorexic teen-ager. It's so nice being with a woman like you - a woman with tits," he added, squeezing one of them. "And a real belly," he went on as his hand moved down to cradle what I had thought of as my least attractive features. "You are both the nicest and the sexiest women I've ever known." He leaned over and pressed his mouth to mine. As our tongues explored each other his hand moved on down, exploring me. Then he pulled his face away from me and said, "As much as I love this body, it seems to be leaking." He was right, our combined sex was seeping out of me.

"Your fault," I said with a smile.

"Then I'd better clean it up." With that he got up and went to the bath, returning with a warm washcloth. Sitting down on the bed next to me, Wes lovingly cleaned the cum from my pussy.

When he had finished, I took the cloth from him and used it to wipe the sticky residue off his dick. Even though I had just had it deep in my body, this was the first chance I had to get acquainted with it. As I cleaned him I hefted the organ, surprised at its weight. It wasn't as large as it had seemed when he pushed it into me, but large enough. Throwing the cloth to the side, I gently ran my hands up and down the length of him. Not surprisingly it got larger. I also cupped his balls in my hand, enjoying the soft feel of them in their sac.

"Keep that up, Honey," he said, "and I'll have to have more of this." I realized that his hand was between my legs, stroking me as I was doing the same to his cock.

"Oh, that would be terrible," I said with a smile. My smile got bigger when he pushed a finger into me. "Maybe you do need some pussy," I said as I swung a leg over him, straddling his body. I rubbed the newly erect dick against my slit, then slowly lowered myself onto it. As I bounced up and down on him I realized how complete it felt to have a man inside me. And this man was special. I bent over and let my tits dangle in front of his face where he could feast on them. The orgasm, when it came, was spectacular. What the hell had I been missing?

We had not been able to get together alone again until Nancy's trip. After my first blow-job, I did my best that day to carry out the tasks Nancy had given me. Somehow I made it through until Wes picked me up at five. If anybody thought it was strange that the boss's husband would pick up his secretary after work they didn't mention it. I was as prim and proper as possible - until the office was out of sight. At the first stop light I gave Wes the sloppiest kiss I could muster. I also had my hand in his lap, delighted at the hard lump in his slacks. His hand went to my breast and he discovered that I'd taken my bra off before leaving the office. "Damn, honey," he said, "I really love your tits."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I let the girls out, so you could play with them. And he did every chance he had on the trip to his house.

At first I had been apprehensive about spending the night at the house he lived in with Nancy. I really didn't want to do it in their bed. But Wes had reminded me that they had separate bedrooms. He was concerned that Nancy would call and he needed to be there. Before I had left home that morning I had forwarded my home phone to my cell so if she tried to call me she'd think I was at home also. I don't know that she was suspicious, but I was new at having an affair and didn't want to risk it.

When we got to the house we drove directly into the garage and Wes lowered the door. Before it had closed completely I was kissing him again. Wes pulled my blouse open and grasped both my breasts, pinching and twisting the points. As hard as he was squeezing my tits, I was squeezing his dick just as hard. There was a slick wet spot where the precum had soaked through his pants. Somehow we got into the house. He led me to his bedroom and we left a trail of discarded clothing behind us. By the time I laid down on the bed I was naked and he was kicking his underpants away. I grabbed his dick and pulled him to me, rubbing it around on my face where it left a trail of pre-cum. I took his head between my lips and forced my tongue into his slit trying to dig out more cream.

"Baby, baby that feels good," he said. "I love the way you suck my cock, but you first. I wanta eat your pussy." What girl could resist sweet talk like that.

"Then do it, lover. Eat me out. Make me cum all over your face." I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. Wes knelt between my knees and ran his tongue along my slit. Soon he was sucking on my clit with two fingers stuck in my cunt. I laid back on the bed and held my hands on the back of his head, directing him to the spots that needed to be licked. Soon I was moaning non-stop as he pushed me closer and closer to climax. Juice was running out of me and down the crack of my ass when he took his fingers out of my cunt and replaced them with his tongue. "Oh yeah, honey, fuck me with your tongue," I murmured as he shoved it deeper between my lips. I was pushing down on his head, pressing hard against my pussy, when I felt his finger at my anus. No man had ever touched me there before and it felt so good. "Oh god yes, do it . . . DOITAIIEEE." I cried out as he shoved a finger into my ass. He continued fucking my pussy with his tongue and my butt with his finger until I was screaming in ecstacy. I came again and again until I was gasping for breath. Forcefully pushed his head away, but even then he continued working his finger in and out of my ass until I begged him to stop.

He climbed up on top of me and I kissed him open-mouthed. "Oh god, honey. You taste like pussy," I said before kissing him again. "And it tastes so fucking good." I kissed him once more then said, "I love licking my cum off your face. Promise me one thing though, please."

"What's that?"

"That later you'll let me lick it off your cock."

"Then I better get it wet so you can," he said as he shoved it deep in my cunt. The way I was flowing there was no question it was getting very wet indeed. I was dying for him to cum in me, and then let me lick it off him, when . . . brrrrng!"

"What the fuck," I said through a sexual haze.

"It's the damn phone," he said. Then as he looked at the caller ID he added, "Oh shit, it's Nancy." The nice hard dick he'd been fucking me with was suddenly a wet noodle slipping out of my grasp. Wes rolled off me and answered the phone.

"Oh hi, Honey. How was your trip?" (He called her 'Honey?' I wasn't pleased with that.)

"No, I'm not doing anything much." (Just banging your secretary, you bitch.) "Just reading a book I picked up this afternoon. How was the training?" Then he sat up and listened more intently. "That good?" he said. "And it's being extended." (My ass. They don't extend training sessions.) "You won't be home until when? Thursday. That's too bad." (That's too good. We've got two more nights together.)

I was so inspired by that thought I slid around and held his limp penis in front of my face. As he continued lying to his wife I stared licking my pussy-juice off it. I was right, it did taste good. But it would have tasted better mixed with his salty cum. As he began growing I decided to tease him in a new way. I moved on around and tucked his big boy between my big girls. I pushed them tight around him and sort of bounced, masturbating him with my boobs. As I continued tit-fucking him he was having trouble concentrating on what his wife was saying. Finally he blurted out, "Oh honey, I've got water on to make some tea and it's boiling over. I better get off here. Yeah, see you Thursday. Bye."

When he finally hung up the phone I said, "Well something's about to boil over, that's for sure."

"You are such a terrible tease, Laura," he said.

"And . . . ?"

"And I loved it. I'm just glad you didn't make me cum. It would be hard to explain screaming in my wife's ear."

I gave him a couple more bounces before releasing his cock and climbing up next to him again. "So what's this about Thursday?" I asked.

"She said the trainer is so good they are going to extend the program until Thursday. Isn't that wonderful, we've got two more nights before the witch gets home."

"Yeah, that is great. But honey, they don't just 'extend' training programs. These things are planned months in advance. I wonder what she's up to?" Maybe I was feeling a little suspicious, but Wes seemed more interested in pussy. He had entwined his legs with mine and I could feel his cock-head against my lips. He was completely hard again.

"Whatever. But first things first." With that he rolled over slightly and slid back into me. He played with my tits as he slowly moved in and out.

We were getting back to the intensity we were at before when, of course, my cell phone went off. I put my hand on Wes's ass, holding him in place, as I looked at it. "It's the witch, as expected," I said. "Hello Nancy," I said into the receiver. Wes started to pull out, but I held him firmly by one butt cheek, keeping his deflating tool trapped in me.

"Laura dear, I need a big favor from you," Nancy said.

"Sure, what's that?"

"I'm going to take a couple of personal days off. Would you put them in the system for me?"

"No problem. I'll take care of it in the morning." I guess Wes realized what I wanted and started moving his growing dick in and out again, fucking me while I was talking to his wife.

"And one more thing," Nancy went on. "Let's not let Wes know I'm taking the time off. Let's just let him think I'm still in a training program, okay?"

"Sure, I understand," I said. I didn't understand at all until she explained.

"Hal, that's our trainer, is so damn sexy. He's meeting me here in the room in a few minutes. I can't wait to get him naked."

"Uh, that's nice." What do you say when your boss asks your help playing around on her husband? Especially when he's playing with you at the time?

"I can't wait to tell you all about it," she went on.

"I'd love to hear it, Nancy, but I need to get off here now. I've got company."

"Oh, I'm sorry Laura," she said. There was a long pause and Nancy asked, "Laura, did I interrupt something?"

"Uh huh," I agreed.

"Were you fucking?"

"Uh huh."

"God. You're getting laid before I am. Isn't that something." You could almost hear the 'you fat cow' in her head. Then she went on, "Are you doing it right now?"

"Uh huh."

"Is he, you know, inside you?"

"Uh huh."

"That's so hot. Can I listen, Laura. I want to hear you cum. Will you let me listen?"

That's when my Dark Side came out. "Sure," I said to the witch. Then I said to Wes, loudly enough that his wife could hear, "Baby fuck me hard. Make me cum. Nancy wants to hear it, so give it to me good." The panicked look on Wes's face almost made me laugh. Whatever he was thinking, he did his best, banging into me over and over. I gave a low moan, waited a second, and then another. "That's it, baby. Do me hard. I'm close, I'm getting close." I gave a few more fake moans, then yelled "OHYESOHFUCKYESI'MCUMMINGBABY."

After a few more moans and screams I started gasping into the phone until I said. "Oh that was so good, honey. Did you like it, Nancy? Did you like hearing my orgasm?"

"I sure did. I almost got off myself. Thank you Laura, that was fun."

"Well I sure liked it. I better get off here now though. I think my man wants some more." He sure did, since he wasn't anywhere near climax.

"Okay, but Laura?"

"Yes?" What the hell else could she want?

"When Hal gets here do you want me to call you back? You could listen while he does me. I know he's going to go down on me and I really get loud on that."

"No Nancy, that's all right. I think we're going to be pretty busy here by ourselves." God, how much could a woman take. Letting her listen to me cum while her husband banging me was bad enough. Listening to her get eaten out while the self-same husband was in bed with me would be waaay too much. "But thanks anyway."

"Well okay, but your gonna miss some great sex. Maybe you could learn something." There are some things a woman doesn't need to learn.

When I finally got off the phone with Nancy, Wes flopped out of me again. "I can't believe she wanted to listen to us get it on," he said incredulously. "That was strange."

"Yes it was," I answered, wondering if I should tell him the rest of the story.

"So," he said, "what's the real story about the extended trip. And Laura, don't lie to me, you're not very good at it."

I took a big breath and told him, "She's going to be spending the time with a guy named Hal."

"So there really isn't any more training?"

"Well, from the sounds of it she might teach him something."

"I'm not surprised," he said. "I've thought for a long time that she was probably cheating on me."

His choice of the word 'cheating' kinda hurt me a little. But that was what it was. She was cheating on him and he was cheating on her, and I was helping him. "And you?" I asked. "Have you cheated on her? Other than with me, I mean."

"No Laura. I promise, you are the first woman I've been with since Nancy and I stopped having sex several years ago. In fact, you're the only woman except Nancy I've had sex with since we were married. I hope you believe that."

"I do, honey. I believe you. I just don't understand why, with a bitch like that at home, you haven't gone out and gotten laid a lot."

"I guess I just needed to meet someone as sexy as you, Laura." Once more he made this fat girl feel like a desirable woman. No wonder I was in bed naked with him.

"But there is one thing you should know, Laura," he said.

Suspiciously, I asked, "And what's that?" I wasn't sure I really wanted to know the answer.

"You are terrible at faking an orgasm. What you did for Nancy was so phony I thought I was going to laugh."

Relief flowed through me and I said, "Well she bought it. And anyway, I've never had to fake it before."

"I hope you never do."

"As long as you do your best," I said, "I won't have to. And speaking of doing your best," I went on, shaking my tits at him, "It's time we got back to what's important here. Wanna do me doggie style?" I asked, getting on my knees.

"Oh hell yes," he answered eagerly.

He moved behind me and ran his tongue along my exposed pussy. He licked and teased me a minute, then got on his knees. I could feel him just touching my lips, then 'Wham!' he slammed into me, forcing my face into the pillow. He pulled nearly out, then 'Wham!' again. "Oh baby, fuck me." 'Wham!' I tried to grasp him with my cunt muscles as he slid out. 'Wham!' "Feels so good, so fucking good," I mumbled before 'Wham!' once more. "So close, I'm so close. Do me hard." Then 'Wham!' once more and my body was exploding. As I shook in passion Wes grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against his thighs, shaking me, using my body to jack off. Just as I was cumming down he cried out and I felt him throb. I tightened my pussy around as the cum flowed out of him into me.

Finally exhausted, Wes collapsed onto the bed and held me in his arms. We laid together gasping a few minutes, then I got on my knees next to him. "Time for my treat," I said, grasping his flaccid penis and holding it up. Slowly I licked up and down him. The smell of our sex was overpowering. I was enjoying the bitter-sweet flavor of my pussy mixed with the strong, salty taste of his sperm. I rubbed him all over my face, then turned and kissed his lips, giving him a sample of what we had created in our lust.

When I had licked his cock clean, and he my face, I cuddled up next to him. We lay quietly as I thought about how we would spend the next two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment