top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cleaning Lady

Cleaning Lady
By: Raingirl

Cleaning Lady

I hadn't worked in any kind of a job for nearly 8 years now, but with two kids in college, my husband's income wasn't enough to support us and tuition. I had worked cleaning houses and figured I would go back to that if nothing else popped up. Then, I was talking to a girlfriend of mine who remembered a conversation with her dental hygienist who said the office manager was having a hard time finding someone to clean their office nightly. I got the address of Dr. Thomas and the name of the office manager and showed up there the next morning.

The office manager's name was Kimberly and she was about 35, dressed very professionally and greeted me with a warm handshake.

"I'm Kimberly and you are?" she asked.

"Alisa Baker, nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

We chatted for a few minutes and Kimberly told me that the service they had been using had been fired because they would contract out with foreign immigrant contractors that couldn't understand English and it was impossible to communicate with them about problem areas.

"Well, I definite speak English and I have 6 years of experience cleaning houses for a living, so I don't think doing an office would be too much of a problem." I replied confidently.

"Hygiene is obviously of the highest importance and there can be no compromise for absolute cleanliness!" Kimberly reiterated.

With that said, Kimberly showed me around the office and explained exactly what was needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. "We're willing to pay $300 a week and any additional services would be at $25/hour for things like carpet cleaning and special projects."

I thought for a moment and said "Well, it sounds like it's a little light on the money for all the areas that need cleaning and disinfecting on a daily basis, how about $350?"

Kimberly smiled and said "That's exactly how much latitude I had for this negotiation, so let's have you start immediately!"

Kimberly got me a set of keys to enter the building and an alarm code to shut off then re-arm the burglar alarm after I finished. The first night was a bit of a challenge and I spent nearly six hours to make sure my first cleaning was impeccable. After a few more days, I got rather good at my routine and was able to really scour the entire facility in just under 3 ½ hours. I spent any extra time making sure all the little nooks and crannies got the attention they needed.

One evening, I was cleaning the anesthesia mask that they administer the nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and I got a little curious. I'd never experienced laughing gas before and I saw a simple set of instructions on how to mix the gas with oxygen and what type of flow and exposure to give a patient.

I sat down in the examination chair and turned on the valves and took a few breaths then pulled the mask away to see if I could notice any affects. It didn't feel like anything was happening so I took some more breaths from the mask and waited for another couple minutes. Although I didn't feel like I was giddy or even sleepy, I noticed my body start to feel warm all over. I brushed my hand over my neck and down my chest and felt that my nipples were swollen and tender.

"Maybe this stuff really does work!" I said to myself as I took another few deep breaths as if I were taking a hit on a joint.

I can't really explain why I did, but I found myself sliding my hand down inside the front of my jeans and cupping my hand over my mound. I could feel a warmth there that I just hadn't anticipated, even a slight dampness was noticeable. Without hesitation, I found myself unbuttoning my pants and fingering my own pussy, something I had not done for years! The mask was still spewing gas into the room and I was frigging my cunt like some horny old whore and groaning aloud until I came like a ton of bricks!

I laid there for several minutes with my fingers still rubbing and thrusting into my drenched slit and my chest heaving up and down trying to catch my breath.

"Wow!" I said as the remnants of my orgasm hung over my body like the lead apron they use on you when you get an x-ray. I finally was able to slip out of the chair and turn the gas off. My legs were wobbly and I wasn't sure if it was from the gas or from the powerful orgasm, but I felt like I had a hell of a buzz on!

I could believe myself! Here I was, a 44 year old woman acting like some oversexed teenager and masturbating in a dentist chair no less! I had to admit, it was a wonderful experience and the orgasm was more potent than anything I could remember since before I had kids!

I got my clothes put back together and made sure everything was in order, then I closed up the office and headed for home. My husband was sitting in his favorite easy chair and watching the basketball game on TV. Even though we were empty nesters now, we really hadn't taken advantage of our alone time to get back into the sex we used to enjoy so much. I tried to get Harvey to turn the TV off and follow me to the bedroom, but he was more interested in the Celtics than he was for me. I went upstairs and started to get ready for bed, but as I peeled off my bra and panties I couldn't help but sink my fingers back into my seeping slit. I closed the bathroom door and proceeded to masturbate to another orgasm!

The next day, all I could think about was how excited that laughing gas made me! I was hoping to do a repeat again tonight since it seemed like I wasn't going to get any from my husband. I got to work as usual, did my cleaning, then I entered the exam room, turned on the gas mask and sat down in the chair. I guess I had gotten myself so worked up about the whole idea that my panties were already wet before I took the first breath of gas. I decided to get a little better access and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them along with my panties down to my ankles, then I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra in the front.

I noticed a small dental hammer on the counter with a smoothly contoured stainless steel handle and reached over and grabbed it. As the gas started making me dopy, I started rubbing the handle of the hammer over my slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwd that feels good!" I moaned as I quickly started working the cool shiny tool deeper and deeper inside my pussy. With my other hand I massaged my 36C tits and pinched the nipples for some heightened sensations. The gas was really making me sleepy and I was fucking that hammer handle inside me as fast as I could. I could just barely remember cumming, and I mean cumming hard, and then I must have blacked out.

When I started coming to again, that's when I felt the weight of another body on top of mine and opened my eyes to see Dr. Thomas. My mind was still fuzzy, but I definitely could feel that he was naked, lying on top of me and his cock was definitely inside me!

"Welcome back!" he said as he continued sliding his delicious feeling cock in and out of my wet cunt.

I was in shock! I knew what I had been doing was wrong, and I also knew that if this whole thing came to light, I'd probably loose the job along with my husband. I knew too that Dr. Ken Thomas was also married with kids of his own and knew he was risking a huge amount by doing what he was doing! Thing of it was, Ken's cock was riding high up inside my cunt and making me feel sexier and hornier than I ever have felt!

"Dr. Thomas, Ken, what......... what's going on?" I asked in a bewildered whisper.

"I found you here sucking on the laughing gas and you were nearly naked and passed out!" he said with a gleam in his eye. Then he lowered his mouth to my breasts and started sucking on my nipples!

I took a couple of breaths and could feel my hips instinctively thrusting against his cock thrusts. His mouth and tongue on my nipples felt divine and I groaned almost uncontrollably as I arched my back and offered my bare chest to him. His cock was stroking deep inside me with a long slow pace. The way he fucked my slit high like he was made the top of his cock grind against my clit with each thrust.

I had no inclination to protest or demand that he stop, in fact, I gripped his ass cheeks and growled "Cum inside me........Please cum inside my pussy!"

That was the green light he needed to shift into High gear and start pummeling my cunt harder and deeper. The vinyl chair was squeaking like crazy as the two of our bodies collided together over and over. I looked up and Ken and saw his sweet smile and beads of sweat forming on his brow. I made a conscious effort to tighten my cunt muscles so I'd squeeze his shaft as he fucked me.

"You really want me to shoot my load in your pussy?" Ken asked calmly.

"Oh God Yes!" I squealed as my fingernails dug into the flesh of his ass and I pulled him in even tighter!

I felt myself go stiff with another climax just a few seconds before the torrent of semen shot from Dr. Ken into my married cunt. Our bodies bucked together for the next half a minute or so until Ken collapsed on top of me.

It was a bit awkward as Ken finally pushed himself off of me and stood next to the chair and smiled down at me. I looked down at my sweat covered, body with my jeans still bunched around my ankles and there was a steady trickle of cum running out of my cunt and down the crack of my ass.

Ken said "When I came in and found you naked and passed out with my dental hammer stuffed in your pussy, I figured I needed to give you more of what you were looking for!"

"I guess there's no point in me trying to be modest at this point is there! "as I grabbed fro a handful of tissues to swab up the trickling river of cum.

"It's just that you looked so damned sexy there and judging from the wetness of your vagina, I figured you must have cum at least a couple of times before I found you!" Ken said as he helped me to my feet.

"But Alisa, you have to be careful with this Nitrous, it can be dangerous!" he said.

"Well I guess if I have you, I won't be needing the laughing gas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment