top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aimee was great but her daughter is incredible

Aimee was great but her daughter is incredible
By: Tiger (aubie8@gmail.com)

All of this actually started 3 years ago. I had started dating a lady who was 44 years old. I was 37. She had been divorced for a couple of years at the time. She had two kids, a son who was married and living away from home and a daughter living with her while attending her first year of college.

Around Thanksgiving, Lauren, her daughter started complaining about boys, her weight, school and everything else that a typical girl would complain about. I heard most of this through her mother when she was not around. One Saturday afternoon, we were watching some college football and she starts talking about her weight again. She was probably 20 to 30 pounds overweight. Mostly, from what I could tell, it was just because she had bad habits and no work ethic. She would sit and watch tv and eat chips or ice cream or something else that wasn't good for you.

As we sat watching tv and talking, I said that I could help her lose the weight if she really wanted. She said she did and we discussed the terms under which I would help her. I knew it would be hard for her without constant supervision, and because I am lucky, I agreed to be at their apartment everyday when she got home from classes to help her. I drew up a plan, for all of us, her mother, Aimee, and I were going to do all the same things to make it easier for her.

The daily routine was a simple meal in the morning of good whole grain cereal, dry oatmeal with some fruit all covered in skim milk. She was to eat nothing else until she came home for lunch. We would have something healthier than she had been eating, getting her into some leafy veggies and healthy meat. After eating, she was not allowed to watch tv, she had to study an hour for each of her classes, which was three that semester. When she had done that, we would go to a gym which was close by the apartment. At first we used the apartment's workout area but that was insufficient so I purchased all three of us a membership at the new gym.

I made some routines for her to start adding a little muscle to her frame and at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise every day. She actually picked this up very well and after a few initial days of great soreness and apathy, she quit complaining and did her routines every day. This even allowed me to expand and do mine at the same time. We pretty much did the same things, her spotting for me and me for her. I just did a lot more weight than her during the lifting portions. She was much more limber than I was during the stretching exercises that we did though.

It really didn't take long and she had lost all of her excess weight and really toned her body. I had been in pretty good shape but now with the constant work I was in just about the best shape of my life. Aimee, who has a totally different body type than her, also really got into shape. She looked a lot more athletic than Lauren and all the work showed.

It wasn't just the weight that changed. Lauren's grades improved dramatically, making the Dean's list the following semester, and she even went and got a part-time job because she was becoming very efficient and still had a lot of free time after school and exercising.

That summer, after dating for about a year, I stopped seeing Aimee and haven't seen her since that time. A couple of months ago, this is now 2 years later, I was sitting in my favorite sports restaurant and watching a game while eating when a pair of hands covered my eyes from behind and a soft voice whispered in my ear, "Guess who". Well, I had no idea from the soft voice so I just shrugged my shoulders. Lauren popped around me and slid into the opposite side of the booth, smiling big and throwing her dark brown hair all over the place.

She had changed little, maybe even added a little "good" weight to her frame. Her hair had grown a lot and looked really good on her. I got a glimpse of some tight faded, ripped jeans before she sat down and she was stunning in a long sleeve white blouse that she had tied right below her breasts. Unlike her mother, who was barley above an "A" cup, Lauren had ample breasts. She was only about 5'4" tall and probably now weighed about 110lbs. Her breasts where probably about a 34c and against her perfectly flat belly, looked rather large. She has the perfect body! To top it all off, she is beautiful. My dick was instantly hard!

"So, how are you doing now?" she asked. "I haven't seen you forever!"

"I am doing great. How about yourself? What have you been up to?" I replied. I had seen her many times after she had lost all of her weight but not since she had grown up. She was stunning!

"I am doing great too. I got accepted into medical school and graduated a year early, just last month. "She stated as she went on to tell me everything she had been up too and what her mother was doing and just talked. I pretty much just sat mezmorized, listening some but mostly soaking her in. She was much more animated than she had ever been. She looked much happier, more confident and energetic than she had ever been also.

After a couple of hours of watching her, watching some games, listening to her new plans, about her new townhouse that she had bought, it seems with her perfect grades, and work, she had actually made a lot of money through scholarships, she had purchased a very nice townhouse that she was now living in, I asked her what she was doing there and she said she had come to meet up with some friends but they had come and gone while she was talking with me so now she was free for the evening.

"Would you like to come and see my new townhouse?" She inquired.

"Sure, it sounds like a nice place. Let's go see it." We left and I followed her to her new place. They had been newly constructed and her place looked perfect. It wasn't cluttered yet and still had a tinge of the newness smell to it. It was "her" though. She showed me around and then we settled down on the couch with the television on. She talked some more mostly. She bounded up suddenly and asked if I wanted anything to drink before heading off to the kitchen. She returned with some drinks as well as a bag of chips and a bowl of salsa. She sat them on the table in front of the couch and sat down again. This time though, she sat right next to me. She reached out for our glasses and handed mine to me, she picked up the salsa putting it in her lap along with the chips before settling back with most of her back up against my side. I was wishing that I had the bowl of salsa to hide my again erect dick.

We ate and drank and laughed and watched more tv. After the chips were gone and the drinks and salsa were back on the table, her hand was resting on my leg. It was all weird to me, being here with her, so young, still so much her mother's daughter, a forbidden fruit. She seemed comfortable with the situation so I just figured that I would go with the flow.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. She had her shoes off and her feet up on the couch now, her cute little feet with painted toenails showing from the ends of her jeans legs. She wrapped her arms around my arm that was hanging over her shoulder and snuggled back against me. It wasn't long before we were making out like college kids. Well, she was a college kid!

I had her on her back and had most of my weight on her as we were kissing passionately and then little pecks with a lot of touching going on elsewhere. I started kissing her neck right below her ears, and then moved down under her chin before kissing her upper chest, separating her blouse with my chin as I moved. She was arching her back, thrusting her breasts up toward me.

I reached up and quickly undid the knot holding her shirt together. I must have been moving too slow for her though as she pushed me up, sat up, reached behind her and undid her bra, taking it off by herself. I took the time to pull my shirt over my head while she extracted herself from me. In a flash, she was out of her jeans and panties, standing between my legs, pushing me back against the couch.

I reached out and grasped each breast at the base and squeezed, pulling forward until my fingers found her nipples. I used them to pull her toward me, my mouth finding her right nipple, sucking it in, nipping at it and then moving to the other one. When I looked up, her head was back and her eyes were closed. I moved my right hand between her legs and found that she was just like her mother, extremely wet. That was one thing I enjoyed about fucking her mom, how wet and aroused that everything made her.

I wondered if Lauren loved to be eaten as much as her mom so I pulled her to the couch, moving to spread her legs while I knelt down between them. She obviously had no inhibitions as she easily let me move her how I wanted, see all of her. I leaned down and ran my tongue from her mid thigh, slowly up her leg, across her pussy lips and down her other leg to her knee. I reversed course slowly moving back up toward her pussy. As I reached there, I heard some small moans from Lauren and she was beginning to slowly and easily thrust her hips up some. As I reached her pussy, I gently sucked in one of her lips in my mouth, getting it all wet before moving to the other one. Louder moans began to escape her lips.

Not too soon after continuing this probing, I let my tongue find her hole and push in. I pulled out and pushed back in. This time though I went from having my tongue buried in her hole pushing up and flattening it out and running it over her clit. Another loud moan! I started to concentrate on her clit for a bit, a rhythmic massaging of her clit with my tongue just varying it a little by creating a constant suction on her clit and then letting it go. It didn't take before she was really moving in sync with me, loud moans escaping her lips and her head thrashing from side to side. She came! I continued and she came again, and again and who knows how many more times in the next 15 or 20 minutes of continual pressure on her clit. She was a definite multiple just like her mom!

I left her panting on the couch as I stood and finished taking off my pants, releasing my still very hard cock. I pulled her to the edge of the couch and took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy a couple of times to get it wet. I looked up at her face and she was watching my movements intensely with her eyes. I finally stopped at her entrance and slowly pushed into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids fluttered quickly as her mouth opened and an almost inaudible sigh escaped her mouth.

I slowly started to fuck her and she started moving with me again. She kept her eyes closed mostly so I started watching my cock push in and out of her pussy. After about 10 minutes, I picked up the pace a little and the force of my fucking a lot. It didn't take long to get to the final thrust, pulling all the way out and forcing my cock all the way home hard as I came deep inside her. I just held myself there for a minute, feeling my cock throbbing and pulsing the last few drops inside her.

I slowly withdrew my still mostly hard dick and went to get a washcloth from the bathroom. I cleaned myself and then brought her a warm cloth, cleaning her and all of the cum that had leaked out onto the couch. We hadn't spoken a word the whole time.

"That was incredible!" She exclaimed. "Now I know why mom still talks about how good you are and how she wishes she could fuck you again. You are much better than the guys at school I have been with!"

"Well, thanks," I replied, not really knowing what else to say.

"I hope you want to stay the night," she asked/suggested.

"I look forward to it and to fucking you again!" And we did! And we have been for the past couple of months now. It doesn't look like it will end anytime soon. The first time was great because she was new and had a great body and was forbidden. Now she is really learning how to please a man. She wants to learn, just like her mom! She is becoming an incredible lover!

1 comment: