top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lost

Lost
By: ChetO

Lost by Chet O!

Lisa has been gone for awhile and I have no idea if she will return. I have a feeling that she is lost to me. It was for one of those beauty pageants. There is no telling how long she will be gone, if forever. Often, she has said, "If I get the chance to do movies or such, I'll take it."

It was to be two weeks or so, but now it has been more than a month and no word, even.

As I sat on my front step Sandy walked up and sat down beside me.

"How are you today? Have you heard from Lisa? She never writes me, but I thought you might have heard, being she's your girl," Sandy asked sadly. Lisa is Sandy's best friend - has been for years.

"No. I was just thinking the same thing. The postman just left leaving nothing important. I might as well forget her. So, how are you doing? How did the swimming thing go?"

"Just so-so, nothing to talk about. We won hands down. I don't think they even practiced."

"Wanna come in for coffee. I think it is time we brightened up our old relationship. We are not little kids anymore! What college are you attending this fall?" I held the door open for her and followed after. She led right to the kitchen and found the cups and everything easily, because she had been here many times over the years. It is odd now that I come to think of it, that we never got to be a couple. She is short but very attractive with a nice body -- petite.

"Middlebury, I think. I have not really made up my mind. Where do you plan on going?" She sat at the table after setting out the cups. I had the coffeepot in my hand ready to start pouring. It was no time before we were settled and just relaxed talking about the school years that passed.

The time has come for me to really look at Sandy and how she has grown. Boy! Has she! The T-shirt style of blouse she was wearing all but displayed two lovely breasts. It was possible to see the nipples poking out the front and if the light was right, you could discern the areolas, also.

She saw me staring, smiled, and then lifted her shirt. "I'm a real big girl now Ernie. How do you like them?" She giggled softly so I know from past experience that she has some hidden agenda in mind.

"WOW! Kid, I do believe you have a truly lovely set of knockers there. Anyone would be glad to have some so nice. You should have tried the beauty pageant too." I said beaming with a great big smile.

"Nah, I am too short. They like tall skinny girls. I have a hard time going against tall girls in swimming as it is. Also my ass is too big - don't you think?" she asked turning and holding up her shirt to show her well formed but a bit large butt.

"Not for me! I think you are nearly perfect, for anyone!"

"You should see me without clothes. I am the hairiest person in the world. Every time that I compete in swimming, I have to shave all over. Once I tried waxing. Boy does that smart!" She exclaimed looking me right in the eyes.

"I'd like to help you with that!"

"I see that sly grin, Ernie. I'm serious. It isn't much fun at all, but I would let you help," she said with a big smile.

"When is your next meet?"

"Saturday - tomorrow, actually and it is really going to be a lulu. The last year's champs are in it, but they have lost most of their best swimmers. We have a real good chance of taking most of the medals. My dresser is full from all the years competing. Have you tried swimming?"

"I swim, but not competitively. I don't even know all the strokes. I'd drown before I'd ever learn," I said laughing. Sandy laughed right along with me.

"Do you still have your backyard pool? I know it is not very big, but it is nice. Wonderful, on a hot day like this."

"I haven't even looked at it this year. It must be filthy by now, because I left the cover off."

We walked out the backdoor and almost fell into the pool. The water was quite low and it had more than its share of leaves and other trash. The deck chairs were too dirty to use also. I suppose it is time for a bit of yard work too.

Sandy giggled and said, "If I help you clean up the yard, can I use your pool?"

"Babe, you can use this pool anytime you want! Help yourself. Practically no one uses it. My Mom when she was alive used to get after me to clean it. Since she passed, I have not had any ambition to do much of anything."

"Well, let's get to it, sonny boy!" she said with a big laugh.

"NOW?" I nearly screamed.

"Sure, sonny boy. You ain't doing nuttin', are you?"

I turned to face her and she pushed me backward into the dirty pool. It fortunately was the shallow end and I was quickly able to stand. The ladder was way off to my right, so I asked, "Would the lady be kind enough to lend me a hand getting out?"

I think she knew what I had in mind and was slow in offering. Shortly, she decided to comply and a hand reached for me. In a blink of an eye, I grabbed her wrist and yanked her into the dirty pool along with me. She laughed when she was standing.

"I knew you were going to do that. You naughty boy. Now I have to take these dirty clothes off - you too!"

Not one to argue at such times, I quickly - even before her - took all my clothes off and put them on the edge. She handed me her clothes and I put them next to mine.

After fulfilling my curiosity concerning her beautiful body, (and BOY was it a winner!) I started to pick up the larger items from the bottom. That is until I felt soft hands roving around my bare ass. I quickly turned to face the little imp that now had a firm hold on my penis. Her other arm went around my neck and pulled me toward her for a deep kiss. We were in the deeper part of the pool treading water, so it was a simple thing too get on the right level.

That led to other things and we were soon out of the water and laying on the floor in the living room.

"Be very careful. I have not done this much before. Only time was during a school dance when Billy and his thugs tried to rape me. One of them actually got his thing in me and it really hurt in more ways than one. They all got six years in prison. They should be getting out soon with good behavior. Do you know some of their parents gave me hell for ruining their boy's lives? I don't get the idea of some people."

There was no need to hurry so I drew her close and hugged her. Then there was a long session of deep kisses. Soon after the roving hands started. Hers was the first on my now very stiff cock.

"How do you make it do that, Ernie?"

"It's automatic. All I have to do is think about screwing and there it is. Your pussy gets wet without you doing anything, doesn't it?"

She put her hand down to her cunt and felt between the lips. When she brought her hand out it was wet. I took her wrist and put the wet finger under my nose then into my mouth.

"Ooh, Ernie! Do you do that for all your girls?"

"All my girls? Lisa is the only one I've ever tried to do anything with and we were not very successful. She liked me to kiss it for her but she didn't want intercourse because of children. I had to plead with her to get her to jerk me off. She wouldn't even try to suck on it or even put it near her mouth."

"Oh my, the talk around is that you had almost every girl in school. I know for a fact nearly everyone liked you."

"Talk is cheap and not reliable. I always had something else to do, so I never chased the girls like some of the guys. Would you like me to kiss it for you?"

"Oh that would be nice. From what I have been told it is supposed to be good. Lisa never said you did that and we talked of almost everything."

Sandy rolled over and spread her legs and the lips on her pussy. I slowly made my way into position. The first touch of my tongue on her slightly exposed clit elicited a little shriek, so I backed off. Slowly I moved my lips to encompass most of her pussy, then I deliberately started to fondle her clit with my tongue as I sucked on the lips. Soon I had her writhing all over the floor moaning and groaning with pleasure. It was a chore to keep up with her.

Her climax came early, but I never stopped. I didn't even slow until finally, I put two fingers in her pussy and touched a little around her bunghole with another - then she came so hard she nearly passed out.

I stopped then a little frightened that I might have gone too far. That didn't last long, for when I saw her big grin I knew everything is OK.

"Now Mister Smarty, you are going to get some of your own medicine! Lay there and don't move."

My cock disappeared in her mouth and it felt wonderful - warm and oh so wet and nice - delightful. It must be the best thing I have ever felt with my Mr. Dick! She kept right on slowly nodding her head up and down as her tongue lavished my stiff cock. It didn't take long before I unloaded a small shot of love juice, the first of a series of shots but they all landed around her mouth. The first one she swallowed. I groaned loudly in appreciation.

We lay side by side loving each other for some time, before Sandy suggested we try intercourse.

"If you really want to. Are you ready to do it? I'll get a rubber. I have some in my dresser in my bedroom. Why don't you come with? We will be much more comfortable in my bed."

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. When I took out the rubbers that I had received in trade from a friend, I unrolled one. It was stuck together and broke. The next few did the same thing.

"Well these things are rotten. I've had them a long time. We can't go down to the drugstore dressed like this. What do you suggest?"

"I want to try it nice and easy. You know when you are going to do your thing so you can pull out, Right?"

"I don't know how safe that will be, but I am willing to give it a try. Get up on the bed and let me get you in the right mood. OK?"

She jumped right up on the bed without any sign of hesitation. Spreading her legs, I dove right in on her sweet tasting cunny. She moaned and groaned as I worked my fingers in her hole as I continued to lavish her clit. Then I started to play around her asshole and she shrieked her delight and climaxed strongly.

"Oh Ernie, you are a true delight. You have me about worn out. I've never done this more than once and that was by myself. Do you still want to try the other?"

"Sure if you do. See it is all ready." I shook my hard cock lovingly at her lying in front of me naked with her legs spread showing her very red wet pussy. "But to begin - just to be sure - it will be a good idea if you get on top. That way you control everything."

She got up and I laid down where she had been. In hardly any time, she was on top and my cock was well on its way to the bottom of her nice warm wet hole. Cock sucking may be nice but this is so far better. There is no comparison! When she worked her way slowly to the bottom, she stopped and I really enjoyed the sensations.

I could feel her muscles trembling in her pussy and they made my cock feel delightful. But when she started to move up and down, it truly was a delight of the greatest magnitude. She tightened her grip when she arose and relaxed when she plummeted back. This continued a long while because I had already cum once. In fact this will be the first time I ever came twice in the same day!

When the feelings started to grow telling me that the juice is inevitably on its way, I nudged Sandy lightly. She didn't respond! Then I really shook her.

"It is all right Ernie. I don't mind having your baby!"

Without a moment's hesitation, I quickly rolled from under her causing her to nearly fall off the bed. I was ready, and I grabbed her and drew her close. I loved her too much to have anything bad said about her. If there are to be children it will be in the right way - marriage and everything else - like planning.

She sniffled a little and kissed me with real passion stronger than she ever has. It surprised me a little. I hugged her close and we fell asleep.

1

6

No comments:

Post a Comment