top

Monday, September 6, 2010

Surviving the storm.

Surviving the storm.
By: Shuggie (life_guru2002@hotmail.co.uk)

Surviving the storm.

When you are growing up and your family are always on the move because of your fathers job it is hard to make friends. That just about summed up my life until I was 16, my dad worked for a big company, dealing with either setting up new offices or trouble shooting old ones. It seemed that my mother, father and I never seemed to spend two Christmas's in the one house

Don't get me wrong, my dad made very good money at what he done, I never wanted for anything in my life, all I had to do was ask and he bought me what ever I wanted, although being in 7 schools in 6 years, I was actually surprised when I passed all my exams.

The final place that we moved to was the last move my father had before retiring, he had spoke to his boss and told him that it wasn't fair that he kept relocating his family and wanted to settle in one place.

His boss reluctantly agreed and got him a post in middle England, up till then my father wasn't too picky where he stayed, yet as this was going to be his house till he retired he set about looking for a really nice family home.

His patience paid off when he found a really nice cottage style house in the middle of a cul-de-sac, my mum set about decorating it, spending a small fortune on my bedroom alone, I had just finished school before we moved so the chance of meeting friends at school was gone.

Although my dad had planned for me to go to college and get some decent qualifications under my belt, he didn't really care what I wanted to do, he just wanted me to get a reasonable paying job.

I told my dad that I wanted a couple of years to myself after all the moving, to make friends, have a life, that sort of thing, to my surprise my dad agreed and supported me until I got a part time job in a mail sorting office.

From the day we moved into our new house, my mum and dad made friends with the woman next door, Isobel was 49 and a divorcee, the people on the other side were true snobs, thinking they were a cut above everyone else, yet Isobel was really down to earth, so much so that within six months of moving in we would all go over and listen to some of her stories about when she lived in America.

Isobel lived in America for 12 years with her husband and met quite a few of the stars of the time, she really knew how to tell a story and even I enjoyed this. I would go over and have dinner with her and afterwards I would sit and listen for hours as she recalled all the different people she had met and the places that she had visited.

Isobel had no living family and when she finally caught her husband cheating she put him out and got a nice chunk of change in the divorce settlement, he subsequently moved back to America and she got on with her life.

The other thing that I liked about Isobel was that she was so open minded about everything, no subject was taboo, although she was careful to watch what she was saying in front of my parents.

Isobel would ask if I had met any nice girls, and used to say that a big strapping lad like me would have no problem finding a nice girl. She would even joke that she wished that she was 30 years younger, because she would have chased me herself.

All the comments that Isobel made were harmless, although they did my ego no end of good, As we sat talking one night just before my 18th birthday, Isobel had noticed that I had spent quite a while looking at the topless model in the newspaper and mentioned that if I wanted to I could take the paper home with me.

It was then that I felt the sudden urge to admit that I had never had full sex before, Isobel sat asking all the right questions, as I confessed that all the moving around had limited my experience with girls to the odd hand down a girls trousers or kissing their breasts, Isobel sympathised with me and assured me that my time would come soon and not to lose heart.

Yet once I had started talking I couldn't stop myself explaining that here I was a reasonably cute guy who couldn't even get laid in a brothel and loads of ugly guys were getting it on a regular basis.

It just seemed so comfortable talking to her, like talking to a counsellor but she also gave me feedback too, I explained that even although I knew the basics I was worried that I would make a fool of myself if a girl wanted the intimate stuff.

Isobel assured me that it would come naturally and that if I met the right girl she would teach me, just like Isobel done with her husband. Isobel went on to explain that she met her husband when they were 15 and went on to get married, although her husband wasn't too good in the bedroom side of things.

Isobel explained that one night she sat and told him that a quickie was good now and then but maybe he should take his time and get to know her body and start to experiment. I sat listening trying to picture the scene.

She explained to him about not rushing and intimate touching, tickling, and kissing of non sexual areas.

"If you can get a woman aroused without even touching her sexual areas the sex will be mind blowing for her" Isobel explained. Isobel asked me what I thought sex would involve, I sat and explained lots of kissing on the lips, cuddling then undressing her, kissing her boobs, then some oral sex, then onto the final event.

I listened intently as she defined the perfect sexual experience for her as a woman, I was taking mental notes, it all seemed like good stuff, from talking to her even before anything happened, flattery, although it had to sound genuine.

Holding hands, kissing, holding each other, kissing her neck, flattery as the guy done it, tenderness as he removed her top half, touching her top half without touching her breasts, making her anticipate his touch. Plenty of non sexual kissing, then the removal of the bra and gentle stroking of the fingers over her breasts, without touching the nipple.

Removing her skirt without trying to get at the main event, stroking her legs, tickling her legs, kissing her legs.

"if you can do that to a woman, before you even get a chance she will have her underwear off in a flash and she will light up your world" Isobel said with a smile.

I felt the need to ask about oral sex, positions and even whether it was true that some women liked it up their bum. Isobel told me that I was getting ahead of myself and to try normal sex first, if the girl wanted to perform oral sex she will let you know, if she wants it performed on her she will, definitely, let you know, as for the rest let it take care of itself.

Isobel told me to remember what she had taught me, and not to worry I would meet someone soon and I would look back and realise that I had nothing to worry about.

She even pointed out that the girl 3 doors down had just broken up with her boyfriend and maybe I should ask her out. Over the next couple of months Isobel and I skated over the surface of discussions on my love life.

I told her that I had dated a couple of girls yet nothing had come of it and I admitted that I was starting to get desperate; I was 18 now and still hadn't lost my cherry. Isobel just laughed at my expression and told me that if I seemed too desperate the girls could sense it, and then nothing would happen, I had to relax a little more and take it easy.

That's easy for you to say you've been there and done it, at this point I wouldn't care if the girl was as ugly as sin, I just want to do it and get it over and done with.

Never in my dreams could I imaging my first ever time having sex would be with someone more than 3 years older than me, my fantasy was always a good looking girl with big breasts and a thin waist.

Although my first time was probably the best lesson in sex that I could have ever asked for.

A couple of months later as I drive home from my work my car broke down about 400 metres from home, the rain was lashing down and I realised that I would have to grit my teeth and just run home as quick as I could.

My mum worked mornings in the local supermarket, but I knew she would probably be home by now, as she finished an hour earlier than I did. I finally made it to my front door and turned the handle to realise the door was locked.

No one was at home and here I was standing soaked in the pouring rain, it had started to get dark and the thought of standing in the rain till my mum returned didn't appeal to me. I headed down the path and ran into Isobel's dripping from head to toe.

Isobel stood in her bathrobe; she had just got out of a bath when I chapped on her front door.

"Hi Jamie, look at the state of you, your soaking, come on in quickly and get out of those wet clothes" Isobel said guiding me to the living room.

I explained that my car had broken down and when I finally got home my mum wasn't in, Isobel explained that my mum had phoned her and told her to keep a look out for me as she had to do a few extra hours to cover for someone that was sick.

"your mum said that she will be home for about 7pm, now hurry up and get out of those wet things" Isobel said pointing to my soaking jumper and trousers.

"Yeah but I don't have a change of clothes here, I mean" I stopped as Isobel interrupted me.

"never mind that I will run you a hot bath and you can wait till your mum gets home, I'll phone her and tell her to bring something over if your stuff isn't dry" Isobel said reaching over and helping me pull off my soaking jumper, then my tee shirt.

"Right get those soaking trousers off and I will run you a bath" Isobel said as she turned to walk into the bathroom.

"But I don't wear, you know, underwear" I said meekly.

"Don't worry about that, it's not like you have anything I haven't seen before, now come on get those trousers off" Isobel disappeared into the bathroom and started to run a bath as I stood debating whether I could actually undress in front of her. When Isobel returned I was still standing in my wet trousers as they stuck to me.

"Hurry up get your trousers off and get into the bath I will bring you a towel in when I get one from the spare room. Isobel signalled as I started to unbutton my jeans, before I headed for the bathroom.

Maybe Isobel had a point, maybe she had seen it all before, and maybe I was over sensitive because I hadn't lost my virginity. My mum and dad had no problems walking around naked when I wasn't home. So where is the harm in my neighbour seeing me naked? I resigned myself to that fact and dropped the trousers on the floor and headed into the bathroom.

Isobel appeared about a minute later as I was standing in the bath trying to let my cold feet adjust to the really warm water.

"okay here is a bath towel, get yourself warmed up and put that on when you are done, Do you want a cup of tea" Isobel asked as she stood looking at me.

I realised that the position I was in when she entered the bathroom that she had probably got a good look at me naked but she didn't say anything, maybe I was making too much out of it.

I finally lowered myself into the bath and sat enjoying the heat as my skin started to tingle, a couple of minutes later Isobel appeared with 2 mugs in her hands, handing me one and telling me to drink up as it would heat me up.

Isobel sat on the edge of the bath looking straight at me as I took a sip of the boiling tea.

"Well does that feel better" Isobel asked looking me straight in the eye.

"Yeah thanks, I know I sounded a little weird when you said about taking a bath but it's just I have never got undressed in front of anyone before" I said before taking another sip of my tea.

"don't worry about it, you are still young, when you grow up a little more you will realise that there is nothing to being naked, especially in front of the one you love" Isobel said as she sat drinking her tea.

"Yeah, well that's easy for you to say, you've been there and done all that" I said looking up at Isobel.

"Is it really bothering you, having me sit here while you are in the bath, because if it does then I can leave" Isobel asked seeming concerned for my feelings.

"Actually no, not really, I suppose it just seems strange being naked in front of you" I said trying to pick the words to match the feelings.

"Think about what I am asking now" Isobel said pausing for a second then continuing "would it make things feel any easier if I was naked too" Isobel asked looking at me with a reassuring smile.

"I suppose, I mean, I don't know" I said thinking about the thought of her sitting on the edge of the bath naked.

My mind tried to picture her sitting naked, what would her body look like, would I like what I see after all this would be the first time I see a woman fully naked in real life, suddenly the thought hit me, if she had a nice body would my cock start to get hard.

All these thoughts raced through my head as I sat waiting on her to say something.

"Okay then, I guess it is only fair that if you are naked in front of me, then I should be naked in front of you too" Isobel said standing up and undoing the tie on her dressing gown, before slipping it off and sitting back down on the edge of the bath.

I sat in the bath looking at Isobel's body, I was pleasantly surprised how nice she looked, my eyes scanned over her breasts they were slightly larger than normal, although her nipples were hiding flat in her breasts, she had a thin belly and soft looking legs although the way she had sat back down on the bath, I hadn't got the chance to see her pussy, all I could see was a little hair.

"Well does that feel better" Isobel looked at me as I nodded meekly. Isobel could tell that I was slightly embarrassed.

"Listen, I know it feels slightly strange right now, but trust me you will get used to being naked in front of someone, and you will get used to someone being naked in front of you" Isobel looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can I suggest something" Isobel said watching my eyes rise from the bath water and fix on her.

"if it would help any, maybe when you come over here, a couple of times a week, maybe we should take our clothes off and talk naked" Isobel paused for a second before continuing "maybe that would help you a little, would you like that" Isobel looked at me as she watched me nod.

"Yeah but what if" I stopped myself as I just didn't want to finish the sentence, I could see a confused look on her face trying to work out what I meant.

I looked at her face as she looked back at me then guided my eyes down to where my semi hard cock was lying in the warm water.

"Oh I see" Isobel looked at me then looked down at my cock again

"you do know that I take that as a compliment, I mean, well at my age, gravity has taken over and, well, it's not like I have much sex appeal left" Isobel said with a grin.

"Well I must find you sexy or I don't think it would be doing this" I said looking down at my almost hard cock.

"Well you defiantly know how to make a woman feel good about herself" Isobel grinned then continued "Can I ask you to do something for me" Isobel looked at me with a cheeky grin appearing on her face.

"Sure, anything" I replied unsure what she was going to ask.

"Stand up for a minute" Isobel said as she watched me standing up from the bath as I stood in front of her my cock dangling in front of her face.

"Do you know I think you are bigger than my husband was" Isobel stared at my cock as she spoke.

The thought of my cock waving in front of Isobel's face was giving me such a rush, my brain was picturing me pushing my cock forward and pushing into her willing mouth, yet the few seconds that I stood there, seemed like an age. I felt the need to say how I felt, but my brain seemed scrambled as I looked down at Isobel.

"Will you let me put it in your mouth" I said, then suddenly realising that what my brain wanted to say and what my mouth should say were two different things.

Isobel looked up at me and grinned, "Is that what you really want" Isobel said before dropping her gaze back down to my cock.

I pushed my feet towards her until my cock was inches from her mouth, Isobel took the hint straight away and without even touching my cock with her hand, lowered her head and opened her mouth, as she let my cock slide into her warm inviting mouth.

I watched as Isobel's mouth closed round my cock, Isobel started to slowly work my cock into her mouth before sucking back, My instincts took over as I dropped my hands on her head and started to push her head towards my cock as I tried to press my hips forward.

Isobel worked my cock for about a minute before pulling away from my grasp and looking up.

"Well I think it is time you got dried off" Isobel said as she stood up and lifted the towel from the radiator.

"Did you mind doing that for me" I asked nervously as she stepped forward and started rubbing my chest with the towel.

"What do you think" Isobel had a little smile on her face.

"I guess not" I said watching her dry down my body stopping briefly to dry my hard cock before rubbing down my legs.

"Will you let me put it inside you" I asked meekly hoping that she would say yes.

"What do you think" Isobel had another silly little smile on her face.

I watched her dry my legs then look up as I nodded, Isobel gave me a grin then said "all done, come on".

I half expected Isobel to head to the living room, yet I followed her as she headed to the bedroom and walked round the bed and lay on the other side. Isobel just patted the vacant side of the bed as I lay down beside her.

Isobel lay staring at my face as I felt her hand slowly wrap round my hard cock.

"Well I think you are ready" Isobel said giving me a reassuring smile as she sat up and kneeled beside my cock facing me.

Isobel lifted her knee and slid it over my cock repositioning herself as her pussy hovered over my cock, I sat watching her breasts as I felt her hand grab my cock and position it as she lowered herself on top of my cock.

"Well are you ready" Isobel gave me a smile watching as I nodded.

Isobel lowered her hairy pussy down onto my rigid cock, the slightest sensation of her pubic hairs tickled my cock before I felt how wet her pussy really was, as my cock slid deep inside her pussy my only thought was "I'm not a virgin anymore" I lay on the bed enjoying the sensation as Isobel sat on my lap for a couple of seconds before lifting slightly and lowering back down again.

"Is it everything you imagined" Isobel said with a reassuring smile.

I nodded with probably the lamest smile on my face imaginable, my cock had finally found a place that felt like home, I lay watching Isobel working herself up and down my cock.

"Can I touch your breasts" I asked feeling like a little child asking for a forbidden toy.

"Of course you can, do what ever you want" Isobel said, for the first time I had heard her breath heavily as she spoke.

Lifting my hands I placed them on her large breasts and gentle started to brush her large orbs with my fingers, I wanted so much to go straight to the nipple, yet I remembered her talking about being patient, I sat taking in the site of those large breasts dancing in front of my face as Isobel worked my cock harder with her pussy.

After a couple of minutes of playing with Isobel's large breasts I finally looked up, for the first time I could see a flush of colour in her face, Isobel was starting to breath heavily as she held onto my chest.

"Oh that is so good" Isobel moaned working her hips harder and harder, slamming herself down onto me, I had now got to a point where my head was swimming the sight of this woman using my cock for her own pleasure.

I felt my cock ready to explode, the sensation was unmistakeable.

"I think I am going to cum" I moaned unable to hold on much longer.

"So am I" Isobel hissed then let out a gentle moan.

"oh no, I'm Cumming" I moaned feeling my cock burst to life and shoot the first of what seemed like many shots deep inside her pussy.

Isobel let my cock stay deep inside her as I finished shooting my stuff inside her, all I could do was lie and look up gratefully at this woman who had given me my first real experience of life.

"Did you, you know" I looked up at Isobel as she looked down as me with a warm smile.

I watched Isobel nod then speak "and it was amazing" Isobel said as she slowly rubbed her fingers through my chest hair.

"Would you like me to get off now" Isobel asked feeling me trying to move slightly underneath her, as she watched me nod.

Isobel lifted herself off and headed to the bathroom, all I could do was lie on the bed looking at my cock, and reliving the experience.

Within a couple of minutes Isobel appeared back from the bedroom with her dressing gown on, and sat on the bed looking at me for a few seconds.

"Well was it what you expected" Isobel gave a reassuring smile.

"Better, much better" I said sitting up as I looked deep into her eyes, before dropping my gaze thoughtfully.

"What are you thinking" Isobel asked knowing that I had something on my mind.

"I would have liked to, well, look at you" I said feeling bashful again.

"Oh I see" Isobel said gently rubbing the top of my leg.

"Tell you what, if you come over tomorrow after work, then you can look all you want, okay" Isobel said with a smile as she stood up and headed out of the room.

True to her word, the following day after work I returned to Isobel's finding her sitting in a nightie and dressing gown; it didn't take much persuading before I had my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment