top

Monday, September 6, 2010

Biker Heaven

Biker Heaven
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

Biker Heaven

I've been riding motorbikes since I was 16 and here I am an old 44 year old who still gets a big kick out of high speed and low cornering, I suppose once it get into your blood you just can't get rid of it, anyway that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I'm Mike, married to Lisa and have a couple of grown up kids who are off hand now so Lisa and I have plenty of time to ourselves again and have to some extent reverted back to our old ways before the kids came along.

I first met Lisa when I was 18 in college, she was in the same math and biology group as me and we seemed to hit it off straight away. She looked and was bit of a tomboy who loved the sight, sound and smell of a powerful motorbike so much so she would often hang around the local cafes trying to get a free ride home.

Once she found out I had my own bike she stuck to me like glue and begged me to take her out for a ride. Well who was I to say no to a beautiful girl. I say beautiful and I suppose she was to me. She was only slight in stature with short dark hair, brown eyes and small bust but she was very attractive as many a friend of mine would mention to me.

I finally agreed to take her out one evening after college. I borrowed a spare crash hat and met her at the front gate to the college. She walked out of the main entrance doors wearing tight white jeans, a ?T' shirt and leather jacket that had tassels hanging from the arms.

"Bloody hell Lisa you look great, where did you get the gear?" I asked, "Oh I've had it for ages, just didn't have the chance to wear it that's all, we going or what?" She replied and climbed on board behind me.

I started the bike and road off towards the countryside where I would get the chance to open it up a bit and show off my riding skills. As soon as we said goodbye to the busy roads I opened the throttle and sped off along the windy lanes doing my best to go as fast as I could.

Lisa held on tightly with her arms wound round my waist, her hands sitting in my lap just above my cock. The faster I went the tighter she held on and the harder my cock got as I felt her hands moving around in my lap.

I could feel the heat from her thighs and crotch against my leather trousers as she tried to mould herself to me. After about half an hour we stopped at a local beauty spot which overlooked the sea.

I turned off the engine and put the side stand down letting Lisa get off the bike before me. She walked a few paces from me as I got off and followed her to the sea wall. When I reached her she turned round and looked at me with a funny smile on her face, "Well how did you like your first bike ride?" I asked hoping for a favourable response. "Fantastic!" She said, dropped her skid-lid on the floor and smashed her face into mine almost sucking the lips from my face.

I kissed her back and started to grope as much of her body as I could without getting a slap in the kisser. She stopped all of a sudden and said, "Come on." She grabbed my hand and almost leapt over the sea wall onto the stony beach then dragged me to the pebbles beside her.

"Kiss me." She demanded. Our lips met again with almost the same urgency, her tongue found it's way to mine. She grabbed my hand and pushed it on her small pert tit and I squeezed it hard feeling her nipple in the palm of my hand.

"God I'm so wound up Mike so fucking wet." She said. She unbuttoned her jeans slid down her zip and pushed my hand inside her knickers where I found a hot hairy cunt which was absolutely soaking wet.

I have to say that at that particular time of my life I had only had a couple of chances to feel a pussy and had never fucked a girl at all, yes I admit that at 18 years and 7 months I was still a virgin but that was all about to change.

Her hands sought out my cock which was straining to be set free. She unzipped me and let my cock spring free her hands never left my skin for one moment. I had never felt anything like it before and wanted so much more.

"Are you going to fuck me Mike, please say you are please?" She begged. Innocently I replied, "I will if you want me to but I don't have a rubber."

"That's okay I've just finished my period come on let's get naked." She said and quickly divulged herself of the last remaining items of clothes.

She looked superb. Her small tits had large puffy nipples which were standing at attention. Her tight stomach led to her hairy pussy which just showed her lips guarding the entrance to her hole.

I managed to pull off my jeans and shirt just before Lisa straddled my chest. "I've got to feel you in me Mike I want some of that fat cock of yours." She said as she pushed her pussy against me and started to slide south.

I felt my cock hit the back of her arse and slide up her back making her come to a stop. She sat up and put a hand behind her then began to slide it up and down my foreskin. "God you've got a stiff cock Mike, how big is it?" She asked, "I've no idea." I said but I did know of course, it was eight inches long when it got angry and at that particular moment it was fucking livid.

She raised herself up and with a little assistance sat down again taking my eight inches straight up her greasy hole in one go. "Fuck, fuck you're big fuck." She shouted then began to lift herself up and down getting faster and faster.

I grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed them as she pumped my cock with her cunt. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her hole all wet and slimy the feeling was immense.

It didn't take too long before things got the better of me. "I'm going to cum Lisa I'm going to cum argh yeah!" I shouted as I let string after thick string of spunk spurt into the depths of her hole.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah oohh yeeeaaahhh!" Lisa screamed out as her climax hit home. I watched her face contorting at the same time I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my cock which that invading her. She went bright red in the face and collapsed onto my chest her body heaving with every breath.

We stayed like that for ages until we'd calmed down then began to kiss each other with more care and feeling. "Thanks Mike, boy did I need that." She said. "Yeah," I said, "It was fantastic." I didn't tell her I was a virgin, one I didn't want to ruin the moment and secondly I was too embarrassed to admit it.

"Does this mean we're an item?" She asked, "Don't know does it?" I replied. "Well I'd like us to be, you've a great bike, a fat cock and well I like you." She said and stroked my manhood. "Well in that case how could I refuse?" I replied and dipped my hand between her legs.

My cock started to swell again but she jumped up and said, "Come on lets ride again," then started to dress again in a hurry. We got back on the bike and took off through the countryside ignoring the cold as it penetrated our leathers. She held me tight but this time her hands covered my cock keeping it warm and hard.

Once home she dragged me upstairs to her room and literally jumped on top of me, yanked up her top and said, "Suck my tits." I sucked each one hard the nipples growing at an alarming rate, almost as fast as my cock.

"Okay big boy," She said mockingly, "You ready for another round already." She moved down and unzipped me, grabbed my hard cock and sucked its head into her hot mouth. I could feel her tongue flicking over my skin as she fondled my bursting nuts.

"Oh boy I'm gonna cum again look out." I shouted at her as I squirted stream after stream of cum into her mouth. I thought she would have pulled her head away but no she just kept on sucking until I was spent.

I was still hard after she had stripped off naked and got back on top of me taking my cock in one hand, lifted her leg and guided my cock into the recesses of her hot cunt. She began to move not just up and down but also keeping close to my body grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

"Oh yeah baby I just love cock, I just love a big thick cock up my little wet hole, hold my arse babe hold my arse." I grabbed each globe of firm flesh and held it tightly pulling it against me loving the feel of her hot cunt wrapped round my cock.

She quickened her pace and started to grunt each time my cock vanished inside her. "Oh boy here it comes here it comes oh yeah oh yeah oooohhhhh!" She seemed to convulse on the end of my cock, the blood almost bursting from her face as she climaxed, her cunt gripping and releasing my cock which sent me over the top again making me spew more cum up inside her greasy tube.

She collapsed on top of me panting and kissing me at the same time; beads of sweat had formed on her brow and had started to trickle down her temples. I kissed her hard as I grabbed hold of her arse once more, boy was it nice and firm, it had to be one of the best parts of a female's anatomy in my mind.

We fooled around some more before I had to make my way back home but as we were due to see each other the next day in college I didn't mind too much, after all it had been a memorable day and one I wouldn't forget in a hurry.

For the next few weeks we would use the bike each day after college ending up in a different part of the countryside to fuck ourselves silly. It had become obvious to me at this point that Lisa was horny most of the time although she got so much worse after a fast spin on the bike which seemed to fuel her sexual lust.

One summer weekend we decided to go to a bike meet in a place known locally as Brands Hatch. It's a famous circuit in Kent in the South of England where the World Super bike races were being held. The weather was fantastic for a change which meant there would more than likely be more than the usual amount of bikers there and therefore should be a great meeting.

We had a great ride down there following a river of motor bikes of all types along the meandering country roads until we eventually found the entrance and parked the bike amidst the thousands already there.

The air was filled with the sound of throaty exhausts being rattled by engines made to scream their harsh roar by the riders eager to impress others who were anywhere near them.

"Fuck Mike I'm so fucking horny right now this atmosphere is just electric I'm absolutely soaked through, I've got to hit the ladies for a wank before I can go any further." Lisa said and took herself off to the toilets. 10 minutes later she returned with a broad smile on her face, "Better?" I asked, "Oh yeah much, smell." She said and pushed two of her fingers under my nose. They reeked of pussy juice and perfume but mainly pussy juice and my cock began to get hard.

"That's enough of that missy or I'm going to embarrass myself no end, let's get to our seats." I said and we walked off with my cock in lazy lob mode.

We sat and enjoyed the first couple of races, the speed, and the crashes, the way out people around us all adding to a fantastic time but Lisa was squirming in her seat. "What's up Lisa?" I asked, "Man, you know what I'm like this is getting me so hot I need a fuck."

"What, you can't be serious, where the hell are we going to do that round here?" I replied, "Come on I think I know a place." She said, grabbed me by the hand and dragged me from my seat and out of the stands.

We walked a short distance to the rear of the stands which were covered by a large plastic tarpaulin held together by a thick cord down one side. "In here." She said and started to pull the bottom up. I gave her a hand and managed to get it high enough so we could crawl beneath it. As we looked above us we could see and hear the other visitors talking laughing and eating as they waited for the next race to begin.

Lisa kissed me hard and rubbed my stiffening cock through my leather trousers as I groped her tits and arse. She began to un-zip her leather jeans and said, "Come on Mike hurry up or we'll miss the next race."

I watched her slide her jeans down to her ankles and bend forwards across some of the scaffold poles, parted her legs as far as she could offering her juicy pussy to me with no underwear in sight.

As I unbuttoned I said to her, "What happened to your knickers then Lisa?" "I don't bother wearing them anymore when we go for a ride they never stay on afterwards anyway, come on fuck me." She replied and wiggled her arse at me.

I approached her stroking my rock hard cock and nudged the head against her pussy lips. She immediately pushed backwards to get it inside her, "Don't fucking tease me just fuck me for Gods sake." She said.

I put my hands on either side of her arse cheeks and pulled them apart which revealed her inner pink lips open and soaking wet. I swung my hips forwards and my cock slid up inside her like a brush in a bill posters bucket until it would go no farther.

Lisa started to buck against me, "Jesus Mike fuck me fuck me hard like the whore that I am fuck me." She screamed. She had never been like this before. I grabbed hold of her hips and pumped her cunt as hard and as fast as I could and within only a short time I was ready to explode.

"I'm cumming mike I'm cumming oh yeah fuck, fuck fuuuccckkk!" She suddenly screamed out at the top of her voice just as my load shot up her tight cunt. My spunk spurted out of the sides of her cunt each time I shoved my cock inside her until I eventually stopped cumming and she slumped across the steel poles.

Just then a loud cheer went up from above us. As we looked up we saw what seemed like hundreds of eyes all looking at us with people clapping and cheering and making obscene gestures which Lisa was lapping up, so much so she pulled her cunt off my cock, dropped to her knees and sucked me clean and dry to more euphoric cheers then stood and took a bow laughing as she did so.

We got dressed and returned to our seat to more cheers etc then carried on watching the racing until the end of the day. We got home that night and fucked again after which we made a decision to set up home together and have stayed together since.

It was a matter of only a couple of months or so later that we had our first try at anal sex but that's another story which I can bore you with if you want, it depends if you would like to know about it.

Thanks for reading and if you've liked this then please vote.

©knob-out@hotmail.co.uk 13.7.2007

No comments:

Post a Comment