top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outercourse

Outercourse
By: A.J.

Looking back on it now, I have to say that I only have myself to blame. I helped Jaime get a job in my office. At the time, I figured that being close to Jaime all day would be a good deal for me.

Being close to Jaime would be a good deal for any man. At 22, she was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen in my life. Very cute face, short dark blonde hair, a great figure, about 5-foot-6, and the most perfect legs you can imagine.

But there was this husband, Mel, getting in the way. I met the two of them back in the spring, at the Pool Opening Party at my apartment complex. We chatted a little and discovered that we lived in the same building, almost next door to each other on the ground floor. We promised to get together to double-date sometime soon. When I left the party, I noticed that every male around the pool kept staring at Jaime's tight little ass, which was only partly covered by her bikini bottom. Mel noticed the stares, too. He was seething about it.

We got together a few times after that. Jaime had a sparkling personality. She was a lot of fun. Mel was another matter. You could tell there was some friction between them. Jaime once made a sharp joke about his wandering eyes. He didn't laugh. In fact, he even tried to make a little move on one of my dates.

In July I didn't see them much at all. Late in the month I found out why. Jaime called me and asked if there were any secretarial jobs open in the place where I worked. As it happened, there was an opening. I offered to set up an appointment for her.

"Great," she said. "Mel and I are beginning a trial separation, and I'm going to need the extra money."

My heart leaped. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. Of course I didn't mean a word of it.

"Well, we're figuring we can work it out pretty soon. He's just got to stop trying to make out with every woman he meets. And then he gets jealous every time another man looks at me."

"He's crazy," I said. What sane man would settle for another woman when he had someone like Jaime to come home to?

I put in a good word for her at the office, but as it turned out she didn't need any help. She had a great resume, great job skills - and of course her dynamite looks didn't exactly hurt, either. Within a week, she called me to tell me she had gotten the job.

"Congratulations," I said. "It'll be nice having you around all day."

"Well, I'll be at the far end of the building, and one floor below you - but I'm sure we'll run into each other. Anyway, I'd like to buy you dinner to thank you for your help."

That sounded good to me. So we went out to a local joint for an inexpensive dinner and a couple of drinks. We were having a great time, but I made one mistake. I had two stiff drinks. I don't know why, but the sad truth is that I've never been able to hold my liquor. One drink is my limit. Two and I'm weaving. It was so bad that Jaime took my car keys and drove us home.

She helped me from the car to the door. "Let's get you onto the bed," she said, unlocking the door.

"I'm sorry," I slurred. "I didn't - "

"Don't worry about it. Jaime is here."

She stretched me on top of my bed and took my shoes off. She stretched a blanket over me. "You'll probably wake up in the night and finish the job," she said. I could hardly keep my eyes open.

But when she came to the side of the bed to give me a quick goodnight kiss, the scent of her perfume overwhelmed me. I found myself grabbing for her body and pulling her over onto the bed. My hand found the bottom of her slacks and squeezed.

"Whoa," she laughed. "That's all for Mel." But she didn't move my hand away. Soon she kissed me again, this time a hot, open-mouth kiss. I stroked over that hot, firm ass cheek again before she pulled away. "You've been so sweet," she said, "but I don't cheat on Mel. Don't even think of that."

With that she was up and out the door, leaving me to pass out alone.

She and I got together a few times after that. I kept trying to turn this into a sexual relationship, but she side-stepped everything except a goodnight kiss. She said over and over again that as long as she was married she was determined to be faithful to Mel. Mel, meanwhile, came around once a week and spent the night with her, getting his ashes hauled. Then he'd leave her alone for a week. I kept my hopes up. I figured this marriage was bound to fall part sometime. When that happened, I wanted to be under the tree to catch the fruit.

After she'd been at work a couple of weeks, we got together for a drink. She looked worried.

"Do you hear any rumors about me at the office?" she asked.

"No, not at all," I said. "I mean, a couple of guys talking about what a looker you are, that sort of thing."

"Well, you've got a horny bunch of guys up there. Not a day passes that I don't get hit on. And apparently some of the girls have been getting jealous. One of them has been saying I've been fooling around."

"No," I said, genuinely surprised.

"No is right," she said angrily. "You should know, I don't fool around on Mel. He and I still get together from time to time. He's trying to change. We're working things out. As long as we're married, I won't look at another man, much less make out with one. I just won't cheat on my husband, you know that. So don't believe any rumors you might hear. They're just jealousy - female envy or maybe male bragging. Maybe they don't believe a woman can be faithful, I don't know."

I believed her. I mean, she had proven it to me. I knew she wouldn't fool around.

But a few days later, I received a shocker. I went to lunch with five of the guys. The group included the office stud, Mike O'Hara. They said the girls called him "Big O." Maybe for his name, O'Hara, and the size of his tool. Or maybe for the "Big O" he had a reputation for delivering with that tool. They said he could make any woman cum within 5 minutes. He seemed to get any woman he wanted - married or single, it didn't seem to make any difference. Whatever he had, it worked like magic on women.

Some time during lunch, one of the guys, Gary, asked him about the new girl. It took me a minute to realize he was talking about Jaime.

"I heard you were nailing that little bombshell in the stock room," Gary said. "They said you two were staying after work every night, fucking your brains out."

Mike smiled. "Not quite. It's just heavy wet petting. She likes to play sex games."

"How do you do it? She acts like the faithful wife. Won't look at another man, she says."

"I don't think she's getting any at home," Mike said. "In the stock room, that luscious little body got crazy hot, squirming all over me. I had my hand up her skirt squeezing her juicy ass, slipping between her legs, digging into her hot, wet camel toe through her panties and she's moaning don't, she's married, all that time biting my lip, scratching my back, humping my finger and groaning for more. Won't look at another man? That faithful wife not only looked, she was an inch away from spreading her hot thighs for another man's hard meat. But she wouldn't cross the line. Left me there with my cock in my hand.

"You notice she's quit wearing pantyhose? That's because I told her I wanted to feel up her bare legs when we were petting. Now she comes in to sit on my desk and I've got my hands all over her gorgeous naked legs and I'm biting her nipples through her blouse. I'm rock hard, I've got her so hot for it she can't breathe, she's wrapping her sexy legs around me, grinding her pussy against my hard-on and still saying she shouldn't, she's can't cheat."

"Another cock tease wife, maybe," Gary said.

"Maybe," Mike said. "Her mouth says she's married. But her body doesn't know it. Married or not, that cute little fox is dying to drop her panties for me. The right time and place. Any bets?"

Everyone was silent. We all knew O'Hara didn't need to lie. He could get any woman he wanted. He made me sick. I had noticed that Jaime had stopped wearing hose, but I thought it was because of the heat.

The next time we talked, I asked Jaime if she had met Mike.

"That creep!" she said. "Thinks he's God's gift to women. I can't stand him. Let's talk about something more pleasant. I've got good news."

"What?"

"Mel and I are getting back together. He's moving back in when he gets back from Atlanta Friday. We're having a party Friday night to celebrate. You're invited, of course."

I was stunned. This was good news? I don't know why, but I always figured they'd get a divorce. I was counting on it.

Thursday night she came over to my place. She was not happy.

"Mel has to stay over in Atlanta tomorrow night. Oh, he's still going to move back in on Saturday, but meanwhile he's going to miss the party. So I was wondering if you'd do me a favor."

"Sure."

"Your friend O'Hara is going to be there. He's always hitting on me at the office. So I was wondering if you could kind of stick around me a little. I don't want any hassle with that jerk."

So that's how I ended up at Jaime's party without a date. I was a chaperone. But who knew what might happen later.

That Friday was one of the hottest days of the summer. That day, Jaime called all of the guests and told them to dress for comfort. Shorts if they wanted. I took the shorts option. I went to Jaime's place early to help her. She was wearing a flesh-colored mini skirt with a matching shirt that left a lot of belly showing. Under the mini, her sexy legs seemed to go on forever. I noticed that she wasn't wearing hose. I didn't read a lot of meaning into that - it was awfully hot, even with the air conditioning. Still, the men were going to get an eyeful tonight.

I was there early. I asked Jaime for a ginger ale with a very light bit of vodka. "I don't want to get smashed," I said sheepishly. She just smiled.

I stood close by her as she greeted the guests. Most of them were in their 20's. I knew the ones from the apartment complex and the office. A couple of times Jaime introduced me as "my friend, Rob." When O'Hara came in, she explained to him that I was her neighbor. "He's my buddy," she said.

As the party went on, I stuck by Jaime's side as much as I could, but after awhile it seemed to me that Mike was trying to catch me alone. He finally did.

"I thought her husband was supposed to be here," he said, looking around. "I thought they were getting together again."

"He's still out of town on business. She says he's coming in tomorrow."

"Too bad. He's gonna miss all the action, isn't he?" he said as he walked away.

A couple of minutes later, Jaime caught up with me. "What were you two talking about?" she asked.

"Who?" I asked, playing innocent.

"O'Hara."

"Not much. Mostly about Mel."

"Did he know we were getting back together?"

"Yeah."

"Was he disappointed? I mean, do you think that will scare him off."

"I think he wanted to see this husband you're so faithful to."

"That jerk. Did he seem -- ?" she stopped. "Well, never mind. Let me freshen up your drink."

"Keep it light," I reminded her. When she brought the drink back, it seemed to me that the vodka was stronger. Or maybe I just imagined that.

After that, every time I turned around, O'Hara was buzzing around Jaime. They seemed to be laughing and having a good time.

Then I noticed that they were both gone. I couldn't find them anywhere. It was a small apartment. Finally I saw O'Hara coming down the hall from the bathroom. In a couple of minutes, Jaime came from the same direction. Her face was flushed.

People were leaving. I didn't know where the time went. I was feeling very fuzzy. When we were down to just a handful of people, someone moved the furniture back in the dining room to make room for dancing. Jaime put on some slow music. I hurried to get to her before Mike did, and we began dancing. She slid comfortably into my arms. Usually I was a good dancer, but I quickly realized that I was having trouble controlling my feet. I stepped on her foot, stumbled and almost fell. Someone caught me and held me up. It was Mike.

"Whoa, buddy," he said. "Let me take this dance and you rest awhile." He helped me to a chair.

The room was getting a little blurry. It seemed awfully hot in here. There were only four couples left dancing. Everyone else had gone home. Jaime kept Mike at a bit of a distance as they danced. When he tried to put both hands behind her waist, she stepped back and shook her head. As I watched them, I saw Jaime pull closer to him and whisper something in his ear.

One of the couples left and Jaime and Mike went to the door with them. I hoped Mike was leaving. But when Jaime came back, Mike was right behind her. She came over to my chair.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Do you want us to help you home? You really look like you're about to pass out."

I shook my head. I was afraid to try to talk.

"Well, think about it," she said. "Here, let me bring you a lighter drink."

Jaime and Mike danced a little closer. Through my haze, I could see that she had both arms around his neck and was stretching up toward him. His hands gripped the sides of her bare waist, pulling her pelvis against his. I could hardly keep my eyes open to watch them. Then, suddenly, everyone was gone but the three of us.

"You sure you want to stay?" Jaime asked me. "Mike's about ready to go. He could help you home on his way out."

I shook my head. They both helped me to a chair in the living room. Mike took my half-empty glass and handed it to Jaime. Then he sat on the sofa opposite me. He began telling me something about the classic Corvette he had bought. He offered to show it to me on my way back to my place, any time I was ready. I couldn't care less about his Corvette, but he kept talking nonstop.

Jaime collected his empty glass along with mine, then asked if he could help her a minute in the kitchen. "I want to empty that beer chest while I've got you guys here to help."

They went into the kitchen. I heard the sound of water and ice being poured from the large ice chest into the sink. Then there was silence. Too much silence. Way too much silence. I started up to go see what was going on.

Before I could get out of the chair, Mike came out of the kitchen. He was touching a large bulge in the front of his shorts. I'd never seen a guy get so excited over emptying an ice chest. He had a little smile on his face. When he looked at me, the smile twisted a little. It seemed to me that it was almost a smirk. "Whew, it was hot in there," he said. He hitched his shorts to adjust the bulge. He took a seat on the sofa and started again to talk to me about his car.

Jaime came out of the kitchen with our two drinks. She brought mine to me and then took one to Mike. He said something to her, and she shoved his shoulder playfully. Then she just stood there, one hand on Mike's shoulder and the other on her hip. He reached out to touch her sleek, sexy legs. It was such a blur to me that I wasn't absolutely sure what he was doing. He stroked the back of her naked thigh. She seemed unable to step away. Her eyes looked glazed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so sexual, so hot that it was getting me hard.

"Can you believe Mel, getting stuck in Atlanta?" Mike said. "He said we'd have to party without him. Well, we are, aren't we, Jaime?" He gave me that twisted smile again as he softly and intimately caressed Jaime's satiny skin up under her mini to the curve of her ass. She stood still as he squeezed and rubbed her possessively. "He'll never know how much fun he missed."

Jaime finally grasped his wrist, giggled and shook her finger in his face. She went to the other end of the sofa to sit down. We drank some more and talked. Actually, Jaime and Mike did most of the talking, all about the office. My drink seemed strong, but I was already so drunk that it didn't matter. I think I faded for a moment. When I looked up, Jaime had moved over next to O'Hara.

Mike kept talking to me earnestly about work, or maybe it was about his car. I didn't understand a word of what he was saying. The room was spinning. Jaime turned slightly toward him and doubled her legs up close to him on the sofa. Her sexy bare legs were only an inch from him. But Mike was ignoring her. She squirmed and rearranged her legs until they pressed against his knee. Finally he dropped his hand to grasp her calf. "The guys at the office go wild over these sexy legs, don't they, Rob? So soft, so smooth."

He continued to talk to me. I couldn't be sure what was happening. It was all a haze. "Lucky Mel. We can look but he can touch." As he talked, he kept caressing her legs softly, almost absent-mindedly, not even looking at her. It looked like he was the one doing the teasing. It was turning Jaime on. She squirmed closer to him. Her erect left nipple kept brushing his upper arm. She was breathing through her mouth.

Without taking his eyes off me as he talked, he kept stroking and squeezing her calf. "Jaime is pure sex, isn't she, Rob? Such a handful. I don't know how Mel can take this every day," he said. He pressed his fingertips into her soft, satin-smooth skin. She shuffled her legs a bit so the back of his hand brushed her inner thigh.

Everything was getting fuzzy. I tried to get up to get my bearings. I leaned forward but I couldn't straighten up. I was too dizzy to see straight. The last thing I remember was the carpet coming up to meet my face.

When I began to come to, the two of them were stretching me out on Jaime's bed. I closed my eyes again.

"He's out of it," Mike said.

I listened to them go down the hall.

I struggled to get off the bed and clear my head. I crept silently down the hall. At the end of the hall, there was a large artificial plant. I leaned against the wall and peeked through the leaves. If they had looked closely they could have spotted me, but they were only paying attention to each other.

They were on the sofa where they had been before, but she had turned slightly toward him. They were kissing feverishly. Jaime had pulled her legs up again, but this time they were virtually in Mike's lap. Mike's left hand moved down from her knee to grip her calf and pull her leg higher onto his lap. He stroked her calf down to her ankle and back up to feel the soft underside of her thigh. She lifted slightly to make room for his hand.

"I wasn't kidding Rob - the guys in the office get horny just staring at your legs."

"You were teasing Rob," she said softly.

"I was hoping he'd realize we needed to be alone. I get hornier when we pet. I want more of it." He slid his palm back up to her knee, then down the top of her thigh and under her mini. He slid his hand back and forth over her bare thigh.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Mel doesn't do that."

They kissed again as Mike's hand slipped farther up her thigh to rest on her buttock. I could hear the liquid sounds of their tongues working together. I could hear their heavy breathing.

"Doesn't he know this turns you on?" Mike said. He squeezed her ass and stroked her firm thigh. He pushed his hand between her legs to caress the inside of her leg, first over the calf and then up to her inner thigh. He rubbed back and forth against her inner thighs, each time getting closer to her crotch until finally he was rubbing her crotch through the fabric as they kissed.

"Oh God, no," she moaned.

"You're wet already," he said. "Doesn't this feel good?" He worked his finger against the crotch of her panties, back and forth deeper into the furrow between her wet, swollen lips.

"Ohhh, you shouldn't."

"Your body is so excited. I want to touch you here," he said, pushing deeper into her crotch.

He grasped the sides of her mini and panties. Her hips lifted to help him slide them off. "Just pet, Mike. I can't cheat," she said. It sounded like a plea. He straightened her legs out onto his lap.

I remembered what Mike had said at lunch: "Married or not, that cute little fox is just dying to drop her panties for me." It hadn't taken him 5 minutes alone with her.

He rubbed his palm up her inner thigh, opening her legs and exposing her trimmed pussy. "I want you naked for me. It's just petting, like in the office. I want every inch of your gorgeous body in my hands. Inside and out." He pressed his left hand into the exposed furrow between her reddened lips while his right hand unbuttoned her shirt. Her braless breasts were awesome -- perfectly shaped and gorgeous. As he continued to rub his fingers between her lips, he kissed each nipple, popping them up hard and erect.

He moved back and leaned over to kiss her flat belly. With both hands on her inner thighs, he opened her legs wider. "It's more fun naked, isn't it?" he said. She was breathing so hard she couldn't speak. His right hand grabbed her ass and pulled her forward. He slipped the middle finger of his left hand deep into her channel while his thumb rubbed lightly over her clit.

"You're so wet," he said. "I wanted to do this in the office."

"Wait, Mike, I ..." she started to say. She grasped his hand but she didn't stop him.

"Doesn't this feel good? You're so hot, so wet."

"Oh, please, please ... " Her ass began to tighten as she pressed back against his finger. She rocked her crotch toward his fingers in rhythm with him. "Mmm ... mmm ... mmm ... mmm," she murmured.

He put a second finger into her, continuing to rub her clit with his thumb. With his right hand, he was pushing his pants down. His erect cock popped out. The girls were right. He was big. Not gigantic, like a porn star, but still wider and longer than most of us.

He straightened his body up so he could kiss her while he finger-fucked her. She wrapped both arms around his neck and searched out his lips. I could see their mouths working as they kissed. Their heavy breathing sounded almost like a long moan. They went on and on. Once in a while he would break off the kiss to lick and suck at her erect nipples. At the same time, he was plunging his fingers into her and she was humping back.

Finally he removed his hand from her pussy and pressed her thighs slightly open. The tip of his hard cock poked against her inner thigh.

She reacted with a jolt. "Wait, Mike, I can't - I can't cheat."

He hardly paused. He pulled her face back to his and continued to kiss her. The tip of his cock rubbed lightly against her inner thigh. "We won't cheat," he said. "We'll just rub together. You'll like it. It's like petting in the office, but without clothes. It's your naked body against mine. Your body is so delicious."

"Just pet," she said.

"Like this," he said. They were half sitting, half lying on the couch. Mike pulled their naked bodies together until his cock was lodged between her thighs. He lifted up until it was full-length against the furrow of her pussy.

"Don't put it in," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, we're not cheating. It's outercourse. It's our naked sexes rubbing together, hot and wet, teasing. In India, some people like it better than intercourse. Just enjoy the feel of my hard cock touching your pussy, my sex fluids mixing with yours. We're sharing sexes - my cock is all yours, your pussy is all mine." He began a slow hump. The entire length of his hard cock was sliding through the opening between her lips and her upper thighs.

"You like that, don't you?" He pulled her thighs together, tighter around his cock. His hands caressed her bare back and ass. Her ass moved under his palms. His fingertips dug into the soft curve of flesh. "You have a Playmate ass. I love to pet your naked ass, your naked body." He squeezed her buttocks to meet each plunge of his cock along her labia.

"Yes," she murmured. The heat of his hard cock and her wet pussy rubbing tightly together was driving her wild. She wrapped her arms around his neck again to pull him toward her. Her open mouth found his and worked tongue on tongue. She humped her pelvis to match his. They both groaned as they felt his slickened cock working deeper between her swollen, aching lips. "You get me too excited," she said softly.

"Your pussy likes to feel my cock, doesn't it?"

"We can't," she gasped.

"They fit so tight. They're made for each other. They both want more."

"Not more," she moaned. "I can't." But her naked body twisted and turned in his stroking, squeezing hands. She rose to his touch like an animal in heat. They ground their genitals together, hot and wet. They couldn't get enough of this. Their eager bodies strained to get closer. She gripped his shoulders, then his ass. She was trying to clamp herself around him. The full length of her slender young body was arched against his - her lips locked on his, her breasts pressing his chest, their bellies, groins and thighs tight together, his hard cock throbbing between her legs. I got hard just watching her gorgeous naked body clinging urgently to his - writhing and humping for more.

"Ohhhh, fuck," she gasped. "I can't stand it. Please ... "

"We're okay, we're just playing," he said.

He shifted his position so that he was brushing her red, hardened clit with his pelvic bone.

"Ohhh, don't, don't ... ohhh ... ohhh, Mike, fuck," she whimpered. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping for air. Her body gleamed with perspiration.

He shifted again, pulling back slightly so his cock withdrew from the space between her thighs. The entire length of it was covered with their sex juices. He tightened his grip on her ass and began to rub the tip of his cock against her clit. He pumped against her in short, quick strokes. She lowered her right hand behind her back to press his tip tighter against her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped. "Mike, I'm dying. I'm going to - " Her body was tightening for an orgasm.

"Don't cum!" he barked at her. He pulled back for a long moment until her body settled.

"No, please," she pleaded. "You've got me too hot. I'm aching."

He began again to slide his tip against her clit. Her right hand pressed his tip so hard against her clit that it seemed almost ready to slip into her slick channel. To me it looked like she was trying to get it inside her.

She humped against him urgently. "Mike, Mike, baby, you're so sexy." Her body was tightening again for an orgasm. Suddenly she raised her right leg high up against his ribs. He grasped her firm thigh and held it against his ribs. The movement had left his tip lined up with her opening, touching it. She shuddered so hard his tip slipped almost into her open pussy.

"Oh, no" she said softly.

"It's okay, we're not doing it," he said. "We'll just tip."

"What?"

"Just tipping. It's not inside, not fucking. Like this."

He gripped the cheeks of her ass again. His fingers slid into the crevice. He squeezed and slowly pressed forward until the tip of his cock touched her pussy opening. He pulled away and then repeated it. Each time he pressed forward, the tip of his cock spread her swollen petals slightly, but the head never disappeared completely inside.

"Oh," she gasped. She spread her legs farther, lifted her right thigh higher up his ribs, and tried to press back against each mini-thrust of his cock. He gripped her ass cheeks tight to control her. The engorged tip of his cock seemed to be taking possession of her pussy. It slipped along her furrow, brushed her clit, dipped a half-inch into her waiting tunnel. He was teasing her with half-inch strokes.

Suddenly she squirmed against his plunging cock, as if she were trying to impale herself on it. His cock slipped up her crotch and was caught, flattened against their lower bellies. She tilted her pelvis up high until she was rubbing her pussy against his hard cock. "Aaaargh," she groaned. She humped frantically to keep her pussy sliding over it. She slowed gradually until she was barely humping against him.

"Mike?" she moaned softly.

"What?"

She didn't answer. But she grasped his cock with her right hand and moved the tip to her opening, pressed against it until the bulb stretched her inner wall and almost disappeared.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I've got to have it. Don't stop. Do it, do it. I'm dying."

"Just a little more," he said. He shifted his position. He gave a slow, slow push until the bulb stretched her inner wall. "Just a little. It's not cheating. It's almost like outercourse."

She squirmed. "I don't care," she murmured. "Let's do it, do it. Make me cum."

He waited a moment until she adjusted to the tip. He began tiny strokes, barely jiggling the tip of his hard cock inside her hot, velvet tunnel. He pulled it all the way out, then pressed it back in. He repeated it again and again. He was still tip-fucking her with slow, measured strokes, but now his cock was clearly inside her. "I love the way you feel inside, how tight you are," he said. "Does Mel do this?"

"No. You turn me on so much, I can't stand it. I've got to feel it in me." She arched her body against his, trying to work his cock farther in.

Suddenly, still holding her right thigh high against his rib, he picked up speed, driving just the tip of his cock in and out like a piston.

Jaime exploded with an orgasm. Her body jerked hard against him. Her legs wrapped around him, squeezing -- then opening wide. He stopped moving in her. He was trying to hold her tight, pumping ass. She groped his ass with both hands and dug her fingernails into his flesh.

She screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Gradually she stopped bucking. She was trembling violently.

"That was so - I've never cum so hard," she said.

"Want to do that again?" he asked.

He lifted her right leg against his ribs again. Her frantic movements had pushed his cock another inch inside her. Now he worked it slowly into her slick channel. She threw her arms around his neck again and pressed against him. Her eyes opened wide.

"Isn't this what you want?" he asked. "Every day in the office, isn't this what you wanted? All the time we were petting, I was dying to fuck."

"Me, too," she gasped. "You're so hard, so big, you make me cum so hard."

She had adjusted to his size. He began to stroke slowly in and out. "Oh, yes, that's it," he said, "squeeze my cock. Oh, shit. You're so tight." With each stroke out, his long cock glistened with their fluids. Each time he drove in, she lifted her pelvis to meet him.

"Yes, lover, lover, you're my lover," she said. "Mel can't fuck me like you do."

He had found his position, pinning her thigh against his ribs and pumping his cock into her tight crevice. She squirmed to open her legs wider but he held her firm. "You're so hot. I want to fuck you all night."

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. She put her hand down to touch his cock where it was driving in and out of her. "Deeper. Lover, fuck me, I want to feel you cum inside."

In less than a minute she was cumming again. She squealed. Still he kept going. He had her luscious body going wild. She screamed and scratched his shoulders, his back, his ass.

She threw back the upper part of her body onto the back of the sofa. She was arched like a bow, touching him only at the groin. He grabbed her ass and drove his cock deeper into her. She came again, her body shaking all over. A couple of minutes later, she was cumming again. She was too exhausted to scream.

Finally she pulled herself up to wrap her arms and legs around him. She drove at him frantically with her pelvis. Her pussy engulfed his cock. You could hear liquid sounds. She was like a wild animal. He gasped at her lust, her violence.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "I'm going to cum." His face jerked as his cock expanded and her pussy walls pulsed around it. His seed shot deep inside her, into her womb. Their bodies smashed together frantically. Her arms and legs held him tightly, forcing his spasming cock into her very core. Even after they finished, she continued to wrap her arms and legs tightly around his. They eased back onto the sofa.

They rested a minute. Then Jaime rolled over on top of him. She sat atop his body, her thighs straddling him. She began to rock her pussy across his softened cock. He caressed her thighs and breasts and moaned.

"This is outercourse, isn't it?" she said. "Your beautiful cock belongs to me. Get hard. Let's fuck some more. I want to fuck some more."

"Shouldn't we do something about Rob?"

"Oh, Rob, I forgot all about him. Quick, get dressed, you can help him home. Hurry, hurry, I'm getting horny. I want some more. Oh, you're getting hard. Hurry."

I went back to the bed and pretended to sleep. In a moment, Jaime and Mike came in and shook me. "Time to go home, sleepy head," Jaime said. "Mike has to leave. He'll help you home on the way."

The two of them helped me to the door. I was wide awake now but I acted groggy.

At the door, Jaime said, "Goodnight, guys. I've got to get some sleep. See you at the office."

Mike put his shoulder under my arm to help me the short distance to my door. I could smell Jaime's perfume, their sweat, and an overwhelming odor of cum, even after he closed the door behind him.

I collapsed on the sofa. I was so stoked that I wouldn't go to sleep for awhile. For weeks I had had fantasies of seeing Jaime nude. I never imagined that it would be this way, her naked body glued tightly to Mike's.

I got up to go to bed, but first I had to take a look out the window at the parking lot. Of course, Mike's classic Corvette was still there. By now he had his cock back inside that beautiful body I had hoped would be mine. Her arms and legs would be locked around him. They couldn't stop fucking. By the time Mel got back from Atlanta tomorrow, his wife would be too worn out and sore to have any interest in welcome-home sex.

For a moment I felt sorry for Mel. He might move back in with Jaime, and they might get their marriage going again. But after tonight his wife's delicious body would always belong to Big O. He could have it any time he wanted it. Mel couldn't begin to give her that kind of sex. He was such a cuckold. But I guess so was I.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment