top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

What A Night

What A Night [part 1 of 2]
By: GlennMiller (GlennMiller26@yahoo.com)

As I pull into my driveway, I get a very positive feeling about tonight. It was a long day and I just need a good nap before we decide what we're doing tonight. I toss the car in park; grab the laptop and some files that need to be sent to the office by Monday. This weekend is all about you. It's not often enough I get to see you, so when I have you in town, I like to make it memorable.

By the lack of other cars in the driveway, I take it my folks are still at work and Francis must have swim practice

"Helen! I'm home!" I announce as I open the door.

"I'm up here, Glenn." I can hear your voice and it makes me happy. By the sound of it, you're not going to let me nap. I drop my things by the stairs and make my way up to the second floor.

"Where are you?" I say, looking around, checking the bedroom first, without luck.

"In here." It was coming from the bathroom. I open the door and am in the presence of the most beautiful naked woman I have ever had the pleasure to be with. "How was work?" you coyly ask as you pour water over warm breasts and hard nipples.

"Oh it was fine," I say as I sit on the edge of the tub. I kiss your forehead and then your lips. I know that the water is hot; I can feel it on your body. "A lot of paper work."

Without hesitation you stand up, bringing me up with you, and hug me. I can feel your bare breasts against my chest and your hot pelvis push against my pants. "Take off your clothes. You need a bath before we go out tonight."

"You made plans?" I say as I start to unbutton my shirt. You of course sit back down in the steamy water and enjoy your free show.

"I did, indeed. We're going out to dinner with Angela and Jordan." I am shirtless now, and you like what you see, or at least I think you do, because you reach down your stomach with your one hand and start to play with yourself.

"Exciting. Where are we going?" I am starting to take off my pants, slowly, and you move your other hand to your nipple and give it a good squeeze.

"Mmmm, we're going on a picnic. Angela is bringing a nice dinner and a bottle of wine for us to share." Your hand is now sliding in and out of your pussy, making the water ripple against your body.

"And where is this lovely picnic going to be?" I say as I finally step into the tub, now completely nude with you.

"Angela's house. Family went to the shore again. Glenn?"

"Yes, Helen?"

"Can we talk about this later? I am not in the mood for talking." You purr as you crawl over to me, letting my stiffening cock feel your slick body.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"Indecency." You kiss me hard and pull my neck hard so I am forced into you more. You release our kiss and lean back again, resting against the edge of the tub. "Be a good little boy and pleasure your mistress."

I do not need to be told twice. I adjust myself so that I am on my knees, hovering over your sweet pussy. I kiss around your thigh and think of ways to make you come. I finally settle on licking your clit while I fuck you with my two fingers. I slide my middle finger up and down your pink lips, listening to you moan at my touch. Then, while you just finish a moan, I plunge two fingers deep into your pussy, making jump and shout out, "Oh, yes!" You relax again, and let me continue to pump my fingers in and out of you, only occasionally flicking your clit. With each time I press over your button, you shiver with delight.

"Oh, yes, Glenn. That is a good boy. Make your mistress come." You don't even open your eyes when you say this, which I take advantage of and dive onto your clit with my tongue. I suck your clit hard into my mouth and hold it there while I slide my tongue over it. My fingers still inside you, deeply fucking you, and me eating you out is too much for your wet pussy. You come, and come hard. You reach down to grab my hair and press your hips more into my mouth. I take as much of your pussy into my mouth as I can, greedily lapping up all your juices. Between long breaths of the hot steamy air, you tell me that I am a good boy.

"Thank you, mistress." I say, still on my knees, gently kissing your stomach and legs.

"Would you like me to treat you to something?" You start to adjust so you could crawl over me, pushing me back against the tub.

"Yes, mistress. If you feel I am worthy." I whisper.

"Then be a good boy at dinner and do whatever I tell you no matter what and I will give you something special."

"Your body? May I have your body to please?" You know I want to make love to you so bad, I am almost tempted to end the game just so I can right now.

"Be a good boy and you'll see your special present, but for now, you deserve a small treat. How about I suck your cock?" You bend your head down to my hard dick sticking out of the water. Wouldn't you like that, hmm?" you say, letting me feel your hot breath on the head.

"Yes, mistress." Without another word, you take my cock in your mouth. Lightly sucking and kissing the shaft as you selfishly jerk it. In no time, I tell you that I am going to come and you put my cock in your mouth and swallow all of my come.

We finish our bath by washing each other and making sure we are both nice and clean for the picnic. You finally let me take a nap, because you said I needed to be awake tonight. My nap was spent wondering what we could be doing tonight.

I woke up to you straddling me, in your black bra and matching garter belt. Your breasts were so beautiful, I smiled, and ran my hand up your side, feeling your heat.

"No, no, no," you said. "We have to get ready."

"Please," I say, starting to rub where I know your pink little bud is. "Just so you know what you're missing by making me get ready?" I slide your panties over to one side and slip my very much awake cock into your pussy. I see you gasp, and throw your hips down hard so I am fully inside you. You bend over and kiss my lips. Just as I think you are giving in, you bite my lip. While holding my lip, hard, between your teeth, you say, "Did I ask you to do that, Glenn?" You bite harder. "Did I?"

"No, Helen." I know that was wrong, but I wanted just a little more punishment.

"No, who?" You thrust your hips again and bite harder.

"No, mistress." I say, enjoy every bit of pain you give.

"That's right. Because it seems you cannot remember who I am, you must call me mistress for the rest of the night. And, because you cannot seem to remember that I own you?and I do own you correct?" I nod, shyly, ashamed that I did such a bad thing. "Because you cannot remember that, I must brand you, mustn't I?

I know this is rhetorical, because you move before I could answer. You turn my head to the side and bite my neck, unlike the nibbles we give during love making, this was a bite. You bit hard and suck harder and release my neck with a pop. "Get up," you say. "Look at yourself in the mirror."

I go to the mirror, and see the darkest hickey I have ever received. "You wear it with my passion, right, Glenn?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Get dressed."

I dress in a combination of your favorite and Angela's favorite outfits. I wear khaki cargo pants and a button down black shirt. We drive to Angela's house and enjoy each other's company, as always is the case. You let me be your equal for the drive, and we talked about family and friends. I love you so much and the time we spend together is the best and the most memorable. Tonight wasn't going to be any exception.

We pull into Angela's driveway and share a romantic kiss. With that kiss, I fall more deeply and more madly in love with you, as is the way with every kiss.

"Ok, remember what I told you, Glenn."

"Yes. I am to call you mistress all night, even in the presence of other people."

"Good boy.."

Angela answered the door in a lovely vintage dress?one that matches yours?and greeted us with large hugs and kisses for each of us. Jordan was in the kitchen starting to make dinner. Entering the kitchen, I start to help prepare food.

"You girls go in the living room and have a drink and talk," Jordan says. "We'll cook"

"Thank you, honey," Angela purrs. "Helen, would you like a glass of wine?"

"Oh yes," you coo, "but don't bother yourself, I'll have Glenn get my glass. Glenn?" I know your game. You had this planned since I disobeyed you earlier.

"Yes... mistress?" I can feel my face turning red.

"I would like a glass of wine, please." You and Angela go into the living room, leaving Jordan and I alone. I reach for the glass and start to pour your wine.

"Mistress?" Jordan asks. "What's with that?" I show him my neck.

"It's a game." I reply, trying to be as cool as I can. "For tonight, Helen owns me and can do whatever she pleases to or with me."

"Oh, interesting. I'll have to try that sooner or later."

I bring your glass of wine to you in the living room only to find you and Angela in a passionate kiss. "Your wine, mistress." You break your kiss with Angela only to glare at me.

"Set it down." I do, and start to leave the room only to stopped by your voice. "Isn't she sexy, Glenn? Tell me the truth."

"Yes, mistress. She is."

"Wouldn't you like to fuck her?" I smile at me slyly.

"Mistress?" I'm begging you not to make me say this. Not in front of Jordan. We all know he can hear us.

"Tell me."

I sigh. "Yes, mistress. Yes, I want to fuck Miss Angela."

"How?" You enjoy this. I can see you rubbing yourself.

"How? I would lay her down and lick and bite her nipples and finger her until she was good and wet and then push her against the desk and fuck her from behind." Angela had taken your cue and was rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"What the fuck?" Jordan exclaimed as he entered the room. "How did this happen?"

"Jordan," Angela says, "For tonight, I own you." After a pause, Jordan smiles and nods.

"Yes, mistress," he says, sending a smile my way. I could see what he thought. "I guess I'll try this sooner than later."

"Now, boys. Be good and finish dinner." You smile at me. I am so glad you are my mistress. "We are going to continue to enjoy ourselves. Please come and fetch us when dinner is ready."

Jordan and I finish dinner; nice dinner of chef salad and salmon. We set the table and pour all four of us a glass of wine. When everything was set and ready, Jordan and I shared a sigh of gratification. We're awesome. Then Jordan smirked at me and said, "I have an idea."

We entered the living room with our shirts unbuttoned, showing our built, but slender, physiques. Jordan crosses over to Angela and bends down in front of her. I do the same in front of you. We hug our mistresses' waists and lie our heads in your laps. "Thank you, mistress," I say to you, as Jordan says the same. "Thank you for treating me so kindly. Dinner is ready."

We eat dinner and talk about each others lives. You and Angela allow Jordan and me to be equal for dinner in order to have a nice conversation. When dinner is over, you and Angela say that we've been so good, that you two will clear the table.

"We have a special desert for you, boys," you say.

"Yes, we have to go upstairs to get it, but just hold on." Angela says as she smiles at you.

The two of you in the doorway, in your lovely dresses, remind me of two pinup girls from the 20's: sexy and classy. Jordan must think the same, because he says something like that after you girls run upstairs giggling.

After a few minutes wait, we hear footsteps, soft and light, of sex goddesses coming from heaven. We are surprised and amazed when you and Angela enter the dining room completely naked except for your black garter belts, stockings, and heels. You two aren't even wearing panties.

"Desert, huh?" I say with a smile.

"Yes, and tonight you boys will have something exotic as well," you grin. "Upstairs, Angela and I had a trade. I sold her you, Glenn, for her Jordan."

"So, Jordan, you now belong to Helen," Angela states. "And Glenn you are mine to do with as I please."

With this, you girls cross to your new toy and kiss us passionately. I feel Angela's tongue in my mouth searching for lust. She straddles my chair and places her hot pussy down against my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, I see you do the same to Jordan. You girls sit up onto the dining room table and lean back, letting us have a beautiful look at your well taken care of pussies. Without hesitation, we are eating you out, lapping up your juices. The taste of Angela's hot pussy is new and exciting. It gets my cock hard fast. I reach up and pinch her nipples. She moans and leans further back.

Jordan must be doing a good job, because you are louder than ever, telling him to fuck you with his tongue. Angela stops me from eating her and slides off the table back into my lap. "So, you want to fuck me from behind, huh?"

"Yes, Angela, I do." I lie my head against her shoulder, playing with her nipples and nibbling on her neck. "I have for a while."

"And you, Jordan?" You say, pulling his mouth off of your pussy, and kissing him tasting yourself off somebody new's tongue. "Can I have your hard dick inside my pussy? I really need a good fucking tonight."

"Yes, Helen. I can fuck you," he says.

You and Angela slide off of our laps and lead one another into the living room where you take a seat on the couch, wrapped in each others' arms, playing with one another.

"Boys, we would like lap dances please," you say.

We obey your orders and slowly remove all of our clothing. When we are finally naked we go to our new mistresses and press against them in a passionate long kiss.

You look at Jordan's hard cock and are impressed. "I want to ride your hard cock until I come. Can you do that for me? Can you make me come with your cock?"

"Yes, mistress." And with that you two are off, thrusting hips together, moaning and grunting.

I turn to Angela and she is already taking advantage of the situation. She has her hand wrapped around my cock and pulling me to sit down. We exchange places and she kneels in front of me. She hurriedly gobbles my cock and sucks my cock till I am about to come and then stops.

"Go let mistress Helen taste your come while she fucks Jordan." She says.

I go to you and take you by your hair and shove my hard dick in your mouth. You moan and I feel the vibration in my balls. I pump my cock in and out of your mouth in the same rhythm as Jordan's hips. I know you like to work two cocks at once. Angela, all the while, comes up and kneels over Jordan so he could lick her pussy. All four of us fucking each other in a massive lust fest. I hold out as long as I can until we all come together. I shoot my load deep into your mouth. You take every bit of it and beg my dick for more. Angela falls off Jordan' tongue and lay there, petting herself. You crawl over to her and kiss her and let her taste some of my come.

"That was fun," you say. "But I am not through with you, Jordan." You take Jordan by the hand and lead him upstairs for another private session of love making.

Angela and I take this as a sign that we must continue. Angela straddle my still hard dick and whispers to me, "Your come tastes very good. I was wondering if I could have some more." With this, she slips my hard dick into her pussy and starts to pump. I can hear your voice shouting out for more over Angela's sighs of ecstasy. I suck on her tits until they are good and firm. Then, I push Angela off my dick and through against the desk.

"Oh, take me, Glenn. I'm yours."

I bend her over and slide my dick into her pussy. I wrap my hand in her hair and pull her back to share a kiss while I fuck her pussy from behind. She likes it so much, she reaches down and starts rubbing her clit and comes again for me. With her wave of an orgasm, her pussy squeezes my cock and sends shivers up and down my body. I know that I am about to come again.

I pull my dick out and turn her around. Angela drops to the floor. And take my dick into her mouth just I shoot my come into her throat. She swallows it all and then sucks on my balls. Apparently, you have told her not to let up after I come because I am sensitive and can give her more come if she keeps at it.

We fall into each others naked arms on the couch , fondling each other until we hear you and Jordan come together. A little while later, we are all lying together, naked, sweaty, and incredibly satisfied.

We look at the clock and realize that we have to go home. We all dress slowly, not wanting the night to end.

"Come back soon," Angela says as she gives me a kiss on the lips and and stroke of my pants.

"Yes, please," Jordan smiles and hugs you, taking a good feel of your breasts and ass.

"Oh and Helen," Angela shouts as we leave for the car. "Glenn was a very good boy for me tonight. Thank you for the loan."

"Good," you say as you smile longingly at my red face. "Maybe I will treat him to something on the way home."

As we get in the car, and pull out of the drive way, you lean over to my ear, bite it and whisper, "Did you fuck Angela?"

"Yes, mitress." I say, low and soft.

"Good," you moan. "Because I want to taste her pussy on your dick while I suck it."

You lean over and unzip my pants and take my dick out of them and plunge your lips around it. "Mmm," you say. "She tastes so good. Doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does."

"Will you fuck me when we get home?"

"Yes, mistress. Can I tell you something, mistress?" I say coolly.

"Anything, you good boy." You go back to sucking my dick.

Dropping the shy, subordinate tone, I say, "I am going to fuck you until you cannot take anymore tonight, Helen." I pull your mouth off my dick and kiss you hard at the red light. When it turns green, I push your mouth back around my cock and enjoy the ride home, thinking of things I want to do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment