top

Monday, September 13, 2010

Posing for a coworker

Posing for a coworker
By: Shayla

While I was still working in Seattle, one of my coworkers asked me to help him with his home photo studio by posing for him. He knew that I had some experience as a model, and told me that I would be perfect to help him. I posed on four different occasions over the year. He usually left the posing and outfits up to me, occasionally having me turn my head a certain way or put a hand in a different place while he fiddled with the lighting.

His wife did my makeup the three times she was there. My third sitting with him was for my formal dress photos. I noticed when I saw the prints that my lack of a bra and panties was somewhat apparent in a couple of the pictures. Tom and his wife didn't seem to notice, or at least they didn't say anything to me about it.

The fourth time I posed was right after my divorce and after I had posed at the mall for my studio nudes. Tom's wife was not there this time, so I did my own makeup. I brought a couple of outfits with me, the last one was a little black skirt that buckled on the side that I wore with my thigh high black boots and a nice leather jacket. Tom had asked me to bring a flirty outfit, and I think this one did the trick.

Toward the end of the shoot, I started showing more and more cleavage. I soon had my jacket open about four inches, all the way to my waist, but I wasn't showing anything inappropriate yet. He is a coworker after all. I couldn't help but notice the bulge growing in his pants and his efforts to try to adjust himself as a result. I got a very devilish idea from watching him. Since my coat was already unfastened, I slid it off my shoulders, first one side, then both at the same time while doing a sexy pose. Tom snapped away with the camera. I then leaned forward and let the front of my coat fall open loosely allowing him glimpses of my naked breasts as I continued posing. I acted like I normally would, just to see his reaction. I wanted to know if he was going to tell me I was exposed or not. He said nothing, so I moved into another pose. Up until now, I had been careful to keep my very short skirt down so that my bare crotch remained hidden. I was now done hiding my nakedness. I sat up straight and my jacket flopped closed covering up my breasts, and I had my legs together tightly at first, but I started to spread them until I was spread pretty wide. I was sitting on a stool that was hidden under fabric, sort of straddling the front of it, and I leaned back onto my elbows, allowing my skirt to hike up enough that the light shown on my smoothly shaved pussy. Tom paused for a moment to stare, and then resumed shooting photos. Next, I stood on one leg and put the other up on the stool. The angle was wrong, so I pivoted until my wide spread pussy was hit by the light. Tom still said nothing, so I peeled off my coat to pose topless. Now he finally spoke, saying "Wow, Shayla!" I sat back down and raised my arms above my head, hiking my skirt again, and said to him "What don't you like this pose?" He couldn't speak, and just resumed taking pictures. As you might have guessed, I wiggled out of my skirt and posed wearing nothing but my thigh high leather boots, and I soon had those off to pose butt naked. Tom was speechless for a long time, and finally told me that he had always imagined what I look like under my clothes, but he never thought he would get to see first hand.

When we were done shooting, Tom suggested we view the pics from an earlier shoot. We went into his office and he sat at the desk. I stood to his side, still nude, and leaned over to look at what he had to share. He was only an inch or so from my dangling tit, and when he turned to say something he realized it. I could feel his warm breath on my naked flesh. He just sat there staring for a second, so I leaned in until my nipple touched his lips. He gave it a lick before taking it in his mouth and sucking it. I decided to tease him and acted shocked. He started to pull back, and I told him "you better not even think about stopping now". While Tom was suckling on my tit, I started rubbing his cock through his pants. This made him intensify his sucking, and he began to caress my bare ass with his hand. I took his cock out of his pants and started stroking him. As I did, he turned in his chair so that we were face to face, and started using both hands to grope my ass firmly. He then moved one hand to my free breast, and the other to rub my pussy. He only rubbed me for a minute before working a couple of fingers inside me. I was getting all worked up, so I kneeled in front of him and began sucking his cock. I sucked and deep throated him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked and sucked him clean as he started getting soft.

I wasn't done with him yet, so I sucked his cock greedily until he was stiff again. I then turned around and straddled him in his chair, easing him into my pussy. He was in heaven, and went back to work sucking my tits and kneading my ass. I had a good rhythm going, riding him like a horse, when he started playing in my butt crack with his fingers. This made me ride a little harder and faster. He sucked my right breast (the smaller one) all the way into his mouth and sort of chewed on it rather roughly, and I began to moan. He then started playing with my asshole with his fingers while taking my tit part way out of his mouth so that he had just the nipple inside. He chewed on my nipple, softly at first, but then bit down hard on the tip while at the same time pushing his finger up my ass. I let out a little yelp and came. When my high subsided a little, I said to him "that was rather sneaky, distracting me like that. I guess you would like to try out my ass too?" He released my tit from his mouth and said "hell yeah". I got up off of him and turned around, and then sort of sat in his lap, aiming his prick into my rectum. He immediately said "Oh my god Shayla, I can't believe this is really happening. I have fantasized about you for as long as I have known you." I told him "now is your chance to live out what you want until your wife is due home." He reached around and cupped both of my breasts in his hand and squeezed and pinched them very roughly, making me come again. He then slid his hands down to my pussy. He started fingering me, first with just two fingers, but eventually got all four deep up inside me. I came again, and it was a long and loud orgasm this time. Tom was soon to follow, releasing his sperm into my bowels. I let him go limp in my ass, and slid forward a bit so that I could lean back in a more reclined position.

Tom and I just sat there and cuddled. I said "so was that some of your fantasies?" He replied that it was, but "the real thing was so much better than he ever imagined". "That sure was something else" I told him. We decided that we had better get decent. Tom's wife was due home soon. I wanted to shower, but there wasn't time, so I slipped back into my little skirt and jacket and left with my things.

The next day at work, I pulled him into the copy room for a little privacy, and opened my blouse to show him the teeth marks and bruises he had left on my boobs. He began to apologize, but I stopped him, saying, "Its okay, I like it rough. You can do me like that whenever you want." As I was speaking, I was also raising my skirt to show off his handiwork on my bruised ass. He seemed rather surprised that I was bare underneath, even at work. I told him that I was almost always bare beneath my clothing, that's why I have the guys in the pit turn to putty when I'm around. Tom then invited me to pose for him anytime. I told him "I would love to. Maybe we can fulfill a few more of those fantasies you have about me." Unfortunately, I never got the chance. I was transferred to the east coast two weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment