top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway [part 1 of 2]
By: Eagle

Weekend Getaway

Having a week that rivaled five Mondays I decided after four of them to get away over the weekend and go north to do some fishing. Let me explain the week, as I know everyone has had one. It actually started on Saturday with the honey do list and even though the wife has no idea of how to fix anything she proceeded to tell me how do it all. Thinking things would get better at work away from the promising boss, I soon found the start of a shitty week of screw up's that yours truly had to fix. I know most think of the work place as pure hell but I feel it as a safe haven from the wife from hell. So when Friday approached I made it known Thursday night that I would be heading up to camp to do some fishing. Fishing always relaxes me, hearing the water cascade over the rocks, the fresh air and no sounds of civilization at all.

On Friday at noon I decided to get an early jump on the weekend and told the boss that I'd see him on Monday, Lord willing. Because I packed the truck the night before I left straight from work on my three hour drive north. About 1 hour into the trip I stopped at the beer distributors and bought a case and hoped that no one else visited camp before me and consumed the bottle of VO in the closet. Once back in the truck I cranked up the stereo and popped a beer and began to relax for the remainder of the trip.

By the way my name is Dan and I am in my mid 40's, 6'2 about 215. Once I reached the camp I unloaded everything I needed and looked at my watch to see it was only 3:45. Knowing it didn't get dark till at least 9:00 I hurriedly changed my close and grabbed my fishing gear and headed to the stream not more than a hundred yards away.

Reaching the stream relaxed me even more and I started casting not really worrying if I caught anything or not. I would have to guess that no more than an hour had past with three nice fish caught that duty called from the beer that I drank on the ride up. Walking to the bank and laying down my fishing rod I unzipped and did what came naturally with a full bladder. Looking around to see if any wildlife was around I noticed something red through the green leaves on the trees and brush. Finishing my call I grabbed my gear and headed up stream to see what was up there. I must have walked maybe fifty yards and I noticed that the red was coming from something on a boulder above the creek. A few more yards revealed that the red was a person lying on top of the boulder. Now my camp is situated at least a half mile from the nearest occupied camp and seeing someone in the woods in this remote spot was rare. Lying my equipment on the ground I walked slowly up to the boulder and started circling to a low end. My shuffling feet startled the person on top and to say the least they scared the hell out of me at the same time. Sitting on top of this huge rock was a woman I would have guessed ten years younger than me, having dark brown hair, the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever made contact with.

I apologized for scaring her and told her that I wasn't sure what was going on due to the remote area and seeing a body up on the rock. She laughed and apologized for scaring me and explained she was about a mile from her friends' camp and went for a walk to enjoy the fresh air. Seeing the only real sun that came through the canopy decided to climb up on the rock and absorb some sun. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Sue, we chatted awhile about how beautiful and quiet it was in the woods and how relaxing it was to be up here.

Sue asked what time it was getting to be and said she should be heading back before dark so she would not get lost. I assisted her off the rock and noticed a fine figure of a woman, about 5'5", 115 long brown hair and a set of tits you only dream about, at least 36 D with an ass that could stop traffic at rush hour. Just looking at her standing in front of me got the blood flowing and I instantly started to feel the swelling in my jeans. I asked her if she was thirsty or hungry, having water and a candy bar in my shoulder bag I would gladly share with her. Taking me up on the water we headed down to my gear, which I left by the side of the stream and rummaged through it, I handed her the bottle of water and told her she could keep it because I was close to camp.

We sat there for some time talking about nothing unparticular and I found out she liked the outdoors and used it as a means to do the same as me. Upon further discussing I found out she needed to get away from her husband for a couple of days and coming up was the best escape. I asked her if she was hungry and if she didn't have any problems, I would cook her dinner then take her back to her camp, she readily said ok.

We sat there for maybe fifteen more minutes and when I started to get up I accidentally touched her leg and what felt like a bolt of lightning shoot through my body. Standing I reached for her hand and asked her if she liked fish, which brought a response that kind of shocked me, I prefer meat, I know I had a puzzled look on my face, because she caught my arm and pulled me towards her to give me a soft kiss. That kiss brought such a feeling through me that I leaned closer and gave her a kiss like no other, parting my lips she met my tongue with hers and the most sensual kiss I ever had occurred. Feeling the twitch in my jeans told me I had to have this fine woman, so I moved up beside her and laid down still not breaking the kiss.

My hand instinctively slid over and up her side pulling her closer to me, which only brought her to increase the kiss even deeper. I pulled her over on top of me so I could feel her tits against my chest and started to work my hands down her back to the waistband of her jeans. Sue started to grind herself into my groin making me harder, I know she had to feel it against her belly so I just pushed up to her wishing it was in her. She broke the kiss and looked at me with those beautiful eyes and started to unbutton my jeans, while she was doing that I reached up and grabbed each of her tits and began caressing them through her shirt.

I could feel her nipples through her shirt and bra and if they were as nice as they felt I couldn't wait to suck on them. Sue unzipped my fly and reached in to stroke my now hard cock looking at her, I raised up my hips and lowered my jeans so she had easier access. She smiled and began to slide down my body stroking me the whole time, a smile came across her face as she eyed my cock and began licking at the head, tasting the precum and smiling as she did.

Sue knew what she was doing because not just licking the tip she began to run her nails up and down my shaft giving me a feeling I have never felt. Raising up onto my elbows I couldn't believe this beauty was working me like there was no tomorrow, she started to take me into her mouth deeper and deeper till she had all of me in. I was not about to count the minutes of how long I could hold off when the urge started and Sue sensed it and began sucking and bobbing up and down my shaft. I think I must have shot a gallon into her mouth and not a drop was lost, Sue licked me clean and smiled up at me saying that I told you I like meat.

Getting my composure took a little time but when I could think I pulled her to me and gave her a deep thank you kiss and told her we better start for the camp. I closed up my jeans and grabbed my gear and we set off walking beside the steam guiding Sue as we went through bushes and brush, I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass as we walked thinking the whole way back what it felt like with my cock between those cheeks. As we reached the cabin I put my gear away and began cleaning my catch. Sue walked through the cabin exploring all the rooms and when I walked in I asked her if she would like a drink, noting that I only had beer and VO, which she responded how about a shot and a beer. Inside of my head was spinning after the most fantastic blow job I have ever had, now a woman that likes to drink like me.

I poured two shots and grabbed a couple of beers and toasted our meeting and adding that it was my turn to reciprocate, this brought a smile to Sues face. I walked up to her and pulling her close leaned down and kissed her deeply, probing my tongue and sucking on hers. My hands started rubbing up and down her back working slowly lower till I cupped her ass in my hands, it was so firm and fit just right in my hands I couldn't stop kneading her cheeks. I moved my hands to the front of her jeans and started undoing them, unbuttoning, unzipping, sliding them off her hips, Sue assisted stripping her by pulling her blouse over her head. As I lowered her jeans past her knees I caught her scent and started losing control, as her jeans hit the floor she stepped out of them revealing the most perfect set of legs leading up to her cleanly shaved pussy. I reached out and grabbed her bare ass and began pulling her to me, kissing her thighs from the outside in. Once past the front of her thighs she started to part her legs giving me a view of her swollen lips and the moisture building on each one.

Kissing my to the inside of her thighs made her spread her legs even more. I suggested that she sit down so I could repay the pleasure, which she did on a kitchen chair. Spreading her legs as far as I could I leaned down to run my tongue up her entire slit tasting her juices as I did. I spread her lips open and began licking each lip feeling her twitch as I did so. Watching her juices flow out of her pussy down her crack made me pull her out to the edge of the chair so I could spread her ass cheeks apart giving me complete access to all of her. I pulled back and looked up at her and noticed that she had freed her tits of her bra and was pulling and twisting her nipples, seeing this I dove in and licked her from her asshole to her clit bringing a loud moan from her lips.

Probing my tongue into her hot pussy made her start to buck into my mouth, I sucked her clit flicking my tongue over it as I did so driving her wild. I started to run my finger up and down her ass crack and she let me know that she liked this kind of attention, pushing my finger against her asshole she moaned out loud and as I pushed my digit in she pushed down onto it. I licked her pussy faster flicking the clit, as I did this brought her closer to total melt down. As I licked I shoved my finger deeper into her ass meeting her movements and with out warning she came like no woman I have ever met drenching my face with her cum. I drank as much as I could and licked her clean as best I could, I pulled my finger out of her ass and looked up at her face. She smiled at me and said lets eat later............. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment